• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nov.12 Atlanta Hawks (6-0) VS Boston Celtics(7-1) Official Gamethread

djthadj009

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Celtics look like they miss Posey and PJ Brown, man we look like NBA Finals contenders.

Well let's see what type of adjustments Woody makes at halftime. It's important that we get our offense going early in the 3rd quarter tonight since we haven't made a FG in forever. We've also got to find a way to defend that play they keep running which ends up with Pierce on our PG.

I loved the way that we started and played most of the 1st half but wow that 2nd quarter meltdown was hard to watch. I hope it was just a problem with our execution and not because of tired legs.

Horford got Woody'd.

:computer8:

I really don't get why he does that when they pick up 2 quick fouls. I don't think you can trust Horford to stay out there with 2 fouls that early since he's prone to fouling but jeez let the man play SOME in the 2nd quarter at least.

Oh well at least he has 4 fouls to use in the 2nd half.

Morris blowed and solo is tyrus

Woodson's 2 foul rule is going to lose games like this. Horford could have stemmed the bleeding as Solo and Morris were getting abused. This isn't college...you get 6 fouls.

Solo played pretty damn well considering he was our only big in there for a long stretch when we went small. If we could have made a few shots and/or stopped that play that leads to Pierce on our PGs we'd be fine right now.

As it is I'm still optimistic about the 2nd half. It's nice to play a game in Boston and not have it be over with in the first quarter LOL.

I really don't get why he does that when they pick up 2 quick fouls. I don't think you can trust Horford to stay out there with 2 fouls that early since he's prone to fouling but jeez let the man play SOME in the 2nd quarter at least.

Oh well at least he has 4 fouls to use in the 2nd half.

Woody is still a complete moron. No right to be an NBA head coach. How does AL only play 4 minutes? That's crazy.

Woody is still a complete moron. No right to be an NBA head coach. How does AL only play 4 minutes? That's crazy.

Yes Al should have played more than he did but if he wouldn't have picked up the 2 quick fouls then he would have played more since Woody wouldn't have sat him.

• Premium Member

No point in blaming this loss on anyone. The Hawks were already thin inside, and with Zaza injured, there's not much you can do.

Although the ending appears inevitable (foul trouble), this will be some good experience for Jones and Morris.