• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Randolph Morris looked lost against Boston...

HAWKS1986

He played? I thought he just went out there to get KG's autograph.

Deer in headlights out there.

hahhahahahahahaha!!!!!

He needs more playing time man if we want some production out of him.

If Smith and Zaza were available...Morris probably wouldn't have seen the court from anywhere but the visitor's bench. His play definitely let me down tonight.

Woodson said if you play 4 minutes or 40 minutes, play hard... and smart and make a difference...

They may as well let Othello Hunter at 6'8 225 play a few minutes and see what energy he can provide...

We CAN'T pick up Mcdyse... We have no cap room to get him.

Yes we can. We haven't used all of our MLE and we haven't used our LLE either. I also believe that you can sign a player to the league minimum regardless of whether you are over the cap or not and from what I've read that is what he'll sign with the Pistons for and that they'll get his back next year on a new contract.

Now we just need to convince him that Atlanta is where he needs to sign that contract.

• Admin
Yes we can. We haven't used all of our MLE and we haven't used our LLE either. I also believe that you can sign a player to the league minimum regardless of whether you are over the cap or not and from what I've read that is what he'll sign with the Pistons for and that they'll get his back next year on a new contract.

Now we just need to convince him that Atlanta is where he needs to sign that contract.

We could def use his experience, leadership and size. I don't think it is going to happen though...he just wants to go home (Detroit where he lives and owns a home).

I agree.

Eh, as bad as he was in the 4 minutes he was out there last night, he was pretty solid in the 13 he was out there against the Raps. I generally try not to judge guys based on 4 minute performances against KG coming at the end of the third quarter after not seeing the floor in a week. Its just not a fair frame of reference.

So far our sample size is two games. A fairly nice showing in Toronto where he pumped in 6 points on 4 shots and had a nice block, and an ugly showing in Boston where he couldn't get out of his own way. If he can balance the good and the bad, he'll be a fine 5th big man.

If he goes in for 10 minutes a couple times and stinks up the joint, I'll be ready to toss him.

Consider how much better Solo has looked this season with some 15 minute games instead of just 3-5 minutes of end of quarter action after not playing for 4 games.

Edited by crimedog

Eh, as bad as he was in the 4 minutes he was out there last night, he was pretty solid in the 13 he was out there against the Raps. I generally try not to judge guys based on 4 minute performances against KG coming at the end of the third quarter after not seeing the floor in a week. Its just not a fair frame of reference.

Good point. That can make anyone look bad.

Good point. That can make anyone look bad.

Right, and not to say that "I believe in Randolph Morris" or anything, because I don't and that led to a lot of people thinking that Salim/Acie were just being misused or something. Still though, we've seen Randolph twice and that was the situation in the bad outing so I'm willing to give him a minute.

We had no reason to believe he'd light it up every time he hit the court anyway.