• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

5 reasons Hawks will beat the Cavs

jerrywest

5. Hawks 100% injury free.

4. Cavs 11 games winning streak had 1 win against above .500 teams. They beat us without Smoove to start this streak. Are we an above .500 team without Smoove? The last 10 wins were all against below .500 teams.

3. Cavs playing 7th game in 11 nights.

2. Ilgauskus is out.

1. The defense and swagger is back.

we really could use this win against the cavs tonight. That big win against Miami was huge but we can not keep having them notorious 1st quaters or we will get blown out.

We don't seem to match up very well with the Cavs to me. Even there ancillary players have had career games against us, Gooden, Gibson, etc. Luckily Gooden is gone.

I see Marvin and Smoove both taking it on themselves to defend Lebron solidly so the key will be Gibson, etc as well as how Bibby and Joe shoot. I'll take the Hawks in a thriller.

5. Hawks 100% injury free.

4. Cavs 11 games winning streak had 1 win against above .500 teams. They beat us without Smoove to start this streak. Are we an above .500 team without Smoove? The last 10 wins were all against below .500 teams.

3. Cavs playing 7th game in 11 nights.

2. Ilgauskus is out.

1. The defense and swagger is back.

I can buy that. They probably will not pull it out, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

Well done JerryWest!! I honestly didn't think we'd beat Cleveland considering how they had been dominating teams and how inconsistent we have been but you called and it and man I sure hope that we see more of the Hawks team that we've seen the past 2 nights from here on out.

Great win Hawks!!!!!

• Premium Member
Well done JerryWest!! I honestly didn't think we'd beat Cleveland considering how they had been dominating teams and how inconsistent we have been but you called and it and man I sure hope that we see more of the Hawks team that we've seen the past 2 nights from here on out.

Great win Hawks!!!!!

You need to do this kind of thread until the Hawks lose, jw. You're stuck. :)

You need to do this kind of thread until the Hawks lose, jw. You're stuck. :)

LOL

Nice win but i really thought they were going to blow it in the 3rd with all the dumb turnovers. they also apparently need another assistant coach to teach the Hawks how to box out. The current coaches are obviously unfamiliar with the concept.

Nice to see Marvin reappear. Didn't someone just mention how he doesn't score in the clutch?

LOL

Nice win but i really thought they were going to blow it in the 3rd with all the dumb turnovers. they also apparently need another assistant coach to teach the Hawks how to box out. The current coaches are obviously unfamiliar with the concept.

Stupid internet...BE MORE HAPPY

I dont think we win this game if Big Z plays but beating that crybaby Lebra and ending the Cavs streak was sweet. Big Z kills us though and if I had a choice of him sitting vs us or Lebra Id rather have Big Z sit.