• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe Choked

gsuteke

I don't like kicking our player when they're down but this one is obvious.

Joe looked uncomfortable at the FT line.

And he missed.

That was a hard fought game, I hate to see it end that way. Hopefully the Hawks won't let this loss linger.

Isn't Golden State up next? Joe may go for 40 in that game the way they play defense but he gets paid to hit those two free throws.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't know if he looked uncomfortable. He was 7-7 for the night before taking that shot. It was just bad luck I guess.

I just have a feeling we'll go on a winning streak now. I expect Joe Johnson to make up for that free throw with his next performances.

It was a hard fought game. It was fun to watch. It's just unfortunate that they came away with more plays than we did.

• Admin
I don't like kicking our player when they're down but this one is obvious.

Joe looked uncomfortable at the FT line.

And he missed.

That was a hard fought game, I hate to see it end that way. Hopefully the Hawks won't let this loss linger.

Isn't Golden State up next? Joe may go for 40 in that game the way they play defense but he gets paid to hit those two free throws.

I unfortunately have to agree. No excuse for missing that ft. I hate that we lost this way. So disappointed.

It happened and it sucked, but we may as well move on. Joe is probably sick to his stomach right now... hopefully it's a learning experience.

Yeah, he's definitely gotta be mad at himself. Plus, even though he's been a shaky FT shooter, I would've thought that Joe would pull out another clutch shot. Plus, against the Celtics? DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!

With that said...we've got GS on Friday. That's a good team to bounce back against, at least from an offensive standpoint.

But damn that hurts...of all people...

I just lost everything i had, thousands of dollars gone on that f***ing free free throw.

But it happens. Joe is beating himself up right now.

If only he could get me $8,210 back, I would be much f***ing HAPPIER.

You bet everything you have and didn't even take the points? LOL you deserve to lose then.

Retarded thread. Everyone misses free throws and JJ missed 1 out of 8 tonight.

Bibby played just like he did in the playoffs last year, like crap. He made some retarded turnovers and got clowned on the other end.

Legitimate thread. Joe missed that free throw. He gets paid to make it.

And to clarify I mean the one that either ties or loses the game.

Legitimate thread. Joe missed that free throw. He gets paid to make it.

And to clarify I mean the one that either ties or loses the game.

You may not be aware of this but every point counts the same. JJ was 7/8 from the line tonight which is 87%. I'll take that every game and so would everyone who has sense.

I guess you forgot JJ's stepback jumper last game to put away the Bobcats and all the other clutch scoring he has done. He misses one free throw and he is a choker.

Edited by gsuteke
HS is a basketball forum, not an insult forum

The reality is that Joe usually wins games on jumpshots. I can't even remember a game where Joe wins it at the freethrow line. We all know Joe doesn't attack the basket alot so he doesn't end up in these spots alot. Maybe that's his next level. Lebron, Arenas, and Kobe all used to be the butts of jokes in these situations, but they found themselves in it so much they got better. Joe needs to attack the basket at the end of games more, but really, if I'm other teams, I foul him now instead of letting him shoot a jumper.