• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Woody rewards Acie's A+ performance with a DNP

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I'll bump for my man Acie one more Time. Please explain to me how Acie does not touch the floor after putting on a show the night before. I've given Woody a pass but....Ray Charles can see what's going on here. Sure Flip was on but surely Acie deserved some PT for his play vs the Bullets. This is textbook-101 of how not to develop a player. You reward guys for good play not sit them!

Just a same to see all this promise thrown a away over Woody's egotistical actions.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I'll bump for my man Acie one more Time. Please explain to me how Acie does not touch the floor after putting on a show the night before. I've given Woody a pass but....Ray Charles can see what's going on here. Sure Flip was on but surely Acie deserved some PT for his play vs the Bullets. This is textbook-101 of how not to develop a player. You reward guys for good play not sit them!

Just a same to see all this promise thrown a away over Woody's egotistical actions.

We all understand how frustrating this is but what's the point in talking about it over and over?

• Premium Member
We all understand how frustrating this is but what's the point in talking about it over and over?

this is my 1st pro-Acie post in 24 hours. Plus I didn't see any other pro-Acie posts.

And how can Woody look Acie in the face after pulling that junk? I really hate how dude is being treated.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

this is my 1st pro-Acie post in 24 hours. Plus I didn't see any other pro-Acie posts.

And how can Woody look Acie in the face after pulling that junk? I really hate how dude is being treated.

I'm not saying you're posting the same thing over, I'm saying that after every game we have Acie threads (sometimes multiple) talking about why isn't he being played. I just don't see the point in complaining about the same thin over and over and over when it's unfortunately not going to change anything.

• Premium Member
I'm not saying you're posting the same thing over, I'm saying that after every game we have Acie threads (sometimes multiple) talking about why isn't he being played. I just don't see the point in complaining about the same thin over and over and over when it's unfortunately not going to change anything.

You must allow for some outrage man. That's why it happens over and over. We see what the Hawks have in Acie. I watched Acie single-handily win games at T A&M. He's the truff son! And I know Sekou and other Ajc people read these board and I feel it's my job to lets them know what's going on.

You must allow for some outrage man. That's why it happens over and over. We see what the Hawks have in Acie. I watched Acie single-handily win games at T A&M. He's the truff son! And I know Sekou and other Ajc people read these board and I feel it's my job to lets them know what's going on.

You're more than welcome to rage all you want. I was just pointing out the obvious that this same topic is on the front page of this forum almost every day in some form or fashion and we're all aware of it and we all hate it.

How do you know that Sekou and other AJC people read these boards? From my understanding Sekou doesn't visit Hawksquawk. I don't know about other people from the AJC though.

• Premium Member
You're more than welcome to rage all you want. I was just pointing out the obvious that this same topic is on the front page of this forum almost every day in some form or fashion and we're all aware of it and we all hate it.

How do you know that Sekou and other AJC people read these boards? From my understanding Sekou doesn't visit Hawksquawk. I don't know about other people from the AJC though.

I may be wrong but didn't the phrase "Iso Joe" originate here? I actually heard Sekou use that at a Woodson post game presser once. Now that can't be a coincidence.

This topic was covered in the game thread which is where these posts belong. There was no need for a new thread about it.

The reason Acie didn't see any PT is because Flip had a good game... That's what I believe Woody was thinking... Would I have played Acie? Yes, because Bibby was struggling... But the outcome of the game was a win, so I can't argue with Woody's logic (or lack thereof)... 31 wins at the All Star Break, I'll take it...

• Premium Member
This topic was covered in the game thread which is where these posts belong. There was no need for a new thread about it.

my bad. Will I be banned for this?

• Premium Member
Maybe someone should hook up with Sekou or James Verrett so we could get some kind of info.

James Verrett is said to be pretty tight with Woody.

Acie doesn't play because he hasn't proven he's good enough to do so. End of story.

U can't prove anything without the chance to do so. That's like saying a guy can't be a homerun slugger when he never gets to bat. Really,who's going to improve their game just going against Mike Bibby and Flip Murray everyday,and never get to play against Chris Paul or Deron Williams to step up to the challenge.

Edited by Cwell