• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What is JJ's BB IQ?

DrReality

When he dribbles the ball for endless seconds, drives the ball down the lane like he did and go tied up by All, and other such plays, it sees like his BB IQ is dim. He just kills the offense while other guys who draw the double teams know where to find the open man.

Am I off base on this?

When he dribbles the ball for endless seconds, drives the ball down the lane like he did and go tied up by All, and other such plays, it sees like his BB IQ is dim. He just kills the offense while other guys who draw the double teams know where to find the open man.

Am I off base on this?

You know what, I was thinking the same thing while watching Joe dribble and dribble then drive right into a double team only to attempt a fade away jump shot.

I don't think Joe has a low BB IQ, he just is surrounded by morons (including Woodson) and has to force it most of the time.

I always figued JJ was a pretty smart guy...until he agreed to play in that NBA All-Star weekend televised H-O-R-S-E game. Since then I've wondered a bit :lock:

Edited by DJlaysitup

"negative 100 trillion"

You give him too much credit.

JJ is a great SG - he has actually over achieved for the Hawks because all he ever was....was a very good SG. Why BK overpaid ridiculously and thought he could be our PG (an experiment that lasted all of TWO games) amazes me

....except BK was dumb. That is why Belkin tried to stop the trade when it went too far (a first round draft pick, and another first round draft pick, and a previous first round draft pick, and a max contract).....that's why we have no depth.

Joe's not good passer when he dribbles. When he's doubled he usually runs back instead of giving the ball away.

Maybe he read my comment, because he wasn't ballhogging at all vs Magic and giving ball away when doubled. Too bad he couldn't hit anything including floaters some other poster here advised he should shoot when he struggles.