• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jabberjaw?

HamHawk

I just saw the link to the top posters of the day. . . . . somebody please let me know if you feel I'm blowing the website up too much. I have been fiending for a website to discuss my Hawks and just now found it. I do feel like I put up substantial posts devoid of any pointless rhetoric, but if anyone finds it detrimental to the site let me know. That is the last thing I want to do. . . . . I love me some Hawksquawk! I'm just a bit talkative at times. . . . .

I just saw the link to the top posters of the day. . . . . somebody please let me know if you feel I'm blowing the website up too much. I have been fiending for a website to discuss my Hawks and just now found it. I do feel like I put up substantial posts devoid of any pointless rhetoric, but if anyone finds it detrimental to the site let me know. That is the last thing I want to do. . . . . I love me some Hawksquawk! I'm just a bit talkative at times. . . . .

Dude what are you talking about.......? :shake_puter: We live in America!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Ham..

Welcome to Hawksquawk.

I have to say i got a chuckle out of this. Dude you have 52 posts. You have a looooooooooooooooong way to go before you approach spammer status.

You thought you were posting too much, so you create a new post to apologise in case people think you are posting too much?

Don't worry about it, if we get sick of you, we will just add you to our ignore filters. :smile:

• Moderators

Welcome on board! The more the merrier or the more we can debate the finer points of the Hawks or the more we can debate the what the word "is" is.

Ehh...regardless, welcome to the Squawk and don't hold back for fear of overwhelming anyone. :conversation:

Welcome on board! The more the merrier or the more we can debate the finer points of the Hawks or the more we can debate the what the word "is" is.

Ehh...regardless, welcome to the Squawk and don't hold back for fear of overwhelming anyone. :conversation:

Yep exactly what he said! ... and welcome aboard from me as well.