• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This quote by Joe tells me whats gonna happen tonight:

Jackets333

“I don’t know what we’ve got left,” Johnson said as he walked to his car after practice. “Hopefully, we’ll play with a little fire and not let them close it out on our home court. But I don’t know.”

Pretty unfortunate that's the mindset of this team. I wouldn't show up if I had a ticket because the team isn't gonna try tonight.

When your supposed "captain" can't even muster up confidence that isn't going to rub off well on the rest of the team.

I don't know if anyone else noticed how pissed Joe got last game, I've never seen him that upset before.....

We really need to bring in a confident leader to this team! Joe isn't the answer, and Woody will never step up as a leader considering he can't even gain his player's interests and he gives way to much leeway to his veteran players.

I read that and thought, Joe has completely given up. Not a good thing from the leader of the club. When he says he's tired, I wonder if its more from the clubhouse than from the workload?

Either way, Joe should have never said that to Sekou or any other media.

• Moderators

He's hurt. Marvin and Horford are hurt. Smoove seems lost. I hope they come out loose and just have some fun on offense and hit some people on defense. You can't just let them own you.

I think Joe thought he and Bibby could lead this team and with Woody had the freedom to do it. Now I hope he realizes that you need a coach everyone respects and responds too. Woody did a good job this year but I don't think its good enough.

They've played like crap this series. Tonight we'll see how much pride they have. We may not win but I expect a fight. If I hear an MVP chant tonight I better see West and Morris getting off the bench to use up their fouls.

Yea I agree there is no leadership on this team. I think back to last years series with Boston and I remember Al Horford coming into practice before the home games at Phillips bringing in tapes to help get inspiration and fire into the team heading into that game like the movie When we were Kings. I forgot who wrote it but even in the lockeroom on the chalkboard someone wrote "Dont' Be Satisfied" before those games as well. Just little stuff like that to get that fire burning. I have heard nothing like that happening at all these playoffs. It's little these like these and a true leader that this team is missing from being a true contender. I honestly thought Al Hoford would bring more of that type of inspiration in these playoffs but I havent seen or heard about that.