• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA officiating is a joke, has Lebron ever committed a foul

timdawg777

I am tired of watching rigged games. Even if Orlando did win, the foul trouble the officials put on Dwight is a joke. Same thing happened in the Hawks Miami series and Hawks Cleveland. I know everyone says the NBA wants LA Cleveland, but let them earn it please. I hate seeing players like Lebron ask for fouls when they did not get touched or they initiated the contact. David Stern needs to be fired.

Its all about money especially know with the nba slowly but surely going downhill and the economy as well. They have to make Lebron seem larger than life. He is not as good as they make him out to be so the nba has to give him a helping hand.

That call where Howard fouled out blocking Lebron's 3 pt attempt was just about the worst Ive seen in these playoffs so far. It was a totally clean block, yet howard fouled out and Lebron went to the line for 3...

They definitely called a bunch of BS fouls on LeBron, but there were lots of crap calls against Cleveland on the other end also. It's just that LeBron always has the ball and receives most of them. But, everyone guarding Hedo was getting called for constant hand checks as well.

• Premium Member

I'll know this series is rigged if Howard gets into foul trouble AT HOME twice in a row. He's already been called for some of the worst calls I've ever seen a superstar get so far in this series. It's as if they are deliberately trying to either have him foul out or get ejected. The calls haven't been this bad since Sacramento vs. Los Angeles in '02 where the officials literally took the series away from the Kings.

Politics my friends!

It's not the first nor the last time we wittness this BS! NBA always have their "Preferiti" and the Hollywood script along with it that has "Their fairytale ending" (read Kobe vs Bron)!

Nobody said it wouldn't have happen' anyway, but folks and lovers of this game are not that stupid and naive... :shake_puter:

Mo says elbow was a cheap shot

...than takes a shot at AJ saying he could careless about him since he only plays 12 min a game.... I hate these Cavs now even more, they were so confident when they were winning and look at them now...

P.S I watched the game and saw that play btw.... No way that was a cheap shot, Mo stuck his head in there while AJ was driving and got caught with a elbow... Knowing AJ, he has tendency of throwing an off arm to protect the ball...

I mean why would he throw a cheap shot while in the air trying to make a layup? Lebron also said it was a cheap shot.... I guess they are trying to get motivated or whatever.... I really like how they are blaming refs after all these phantom calls they get....

Edited by Popeye

• Moderators
That call where Howard fouled out blocking Lebron's 3 pt attempt was just about the worst Ive seen in these playoffs so far.

Agreed. I credit Howard for not getting T'd up on that play. Terrible (terribly biased) call.

Agreed. I credit Howard for not getting T'd up on that play. Terrible (terribly biased) call.

Thank God for Barkley keeping it real, though. He has been on these officials. Reggie Miller is calling for serious rules committee changes. It just looks really ugly.

You are right and that is what they are trying to do, get him to get 7 Ts, so that he will miss one of these games.

If I was Dwight, if the magic when the next game I would get those 2 T's. That way he would not have to worry about them in the LA series.

It like the reporter question: "Stan, the foul that Dwight fouled out on and a couple other fouls called on LB, they don't even look like fouls. Can you comment on those?"

Stan: "Nope! But you can... you write a column. See the league want fine you $20,000. You can write on it. YOU SAW IT! YOU WRITE ON IT!" LOL

• Premium Member
You are right and that is what they are trying to do, get him to get 7 Ts, so that he will miss one of these games.

If I was Dwight, if the magic when the next game I would get those 2 T's. That way he would not have to worry about them in the LA series.

It like the reporter question: "Stan, the foul that Dwight fouled out on and a couple other fouls called on LB, they don't even look like fouls. Can you comment on those?"

Stan: "Nope! But you can... you write a column. See the league want fine you $20,000. You can write on it. YOU SAW IT! YOU WRITE ON IT!" LOL

Nice quote from Stan. I honestly feel like Howard is getting baited into either an ejection or those 7 technicals that would get him suspended. That is just unacceptable in professional sports. It seemed to get to him at first, but now he seems to be taking it in stride. That's a good thing, because he's clearly a "marked" man and if he does ANYTHING, he's getting tossed from the game. I've never seen a superstar get these type of foul calls before. These first three games have been awfully officiated and the Magic still have a 2-1 lead in this series. If it gets any worse than this, you can throw NBA basketball in the same pile as professional wrestling.

That call where Howard fouled out blocking Lebron's 3 pt attempt was just about the worst Ive seen in these playoffs so far. It was a totally clean block, yet howard fouled out and Lebron went to the line for 3...

Do you know what sound a beer glass makes when it hits a TV screen?

I do :angry22:

And am I the only one who thinks it is extremely disrespectful that espn insists on doing "lebron v kobe" stories every day of the week?

And I love it that despite all the hyping, their survey still shows that more than 2/3 of the people still think Jordan is better than both.

If you actually go back and look at the replays of Lebron getting calls, he actually is getting hacked on most of them. When you are bigger, faster, and stronger than everyone else people have no choice but to foul you when you're going full speed to the basket.

Officals will miss calls, especially in a game like basketball where everything is so subjective. As far as I can tell everyone that consistently complains about officiating are just upset because their team is losing. But in the NBA with with the whole Donaghy thing going on, people seem to have convinced themselves that games they're watching are actually rigged, instead of later realizing that their emotion and bias as a fan is swaying their opinions during games.