• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The new Forum Color....

I miss the big hawk on the home page already.

If it ain't broke... :rolleyes:

yeah, I don't thing Dolfan is complete with it

As you are all aware of by now Hawksquawk has undergone a major upgrade in forum software going to version 3.0 of Invision Power Board. Unfortunately it requires the site to be re-skinned and had me working on the database upgrade all night last night so I haven't had a chance to start working on the skin yet. Because of that it's going to look like the default skin for today and possibly a few days so please be patient with me.

If you notice anything odd please let me know.

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

Thanks for the comments guys. No I am certainly not done with the look of this site and it's going to get more blue and red added to it as well as a small Hawk in the banner. I know that this new upgrade is going to take a while to get used to but it should run a lot more efficiently and there are some new features and more coming.

I'm like Chillz. If you left it like this, I wouldn't complain one bit. This layout is impressive. I need to create that PayPal account, so I can send you a little money. We have to have one of the top 5 NBA fan boards on the net, as far as looks. Great job as usual. I'm sure that when you get done with it, that it'll look even more impressive.

Thanks for the comments guys. No I am certainly not done with the look of this site and it's going to get more blue and red added to it as well as a small Hawk in the banner. I know that this new upgrade is going to take a while to get used to but it should run a lot more efficiently and there are some new features and more coming.

Alright cool man. Looks good so far. :biggrin:

That's not good to hear; the best of this site was seeing that HUGE Hawk on the homepage :sad:

Fairwell, HUGE Hawk, we barely knew ye :sad:

• Premium Member

Good Work!

I say the site looks pretty good as is. Keep it

maybe add an Acie Law crossover banner. Sweet!

edit:

I forgot Acie is no longer with us.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

That's not good to hear; the best of this site was seeing that HUGE Hawk on the homepage   :sad:

Fairwell, HUGE Hawk, we barely knew ye   :sad:

Not the same look with the huge Hawk but now there is a Hawk back up there.

I like the new look a lot. It is very professional. This website is great. Everything on here is very easy to figure out.

Glad that you like it. This a pretty huge upgrade in functionality and for the most part I like it so far.

This layout seems so cold to me, not as inviting as the previous one. OTOH people walking by my desk at work think I'm reading the Times or something rather than being unproductive on a fansite. :wink:

Yeah I think that there is too much gray right now but I haven't had time to mess with it as much as I'd like. Once I'm done with it though I'm sure it won't look as cold.