• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove Dunking On Kevin Love , yesterday..

HawksFan87

• Premium Member

Say what? That was right on Jordan and they even commented on it during the timeout.

But yeah that KJ dunk was nasty too.

Remember this one?

I only say that the starks dunk wasn't on Jordan because Jordan was a late coming help defender and Jordan was not a great shot blocker (face to face).. However, in this KJ dunk, Hakeem had time to get his position and try to go up with KJ. KJ rose over a shot blocking big... and dunked on him.

Now, I'm sure we can find a slew of rainman dunks that will make the youth here mouth drop... but I have always liked the way that KJ posterized Hakeem.

I only say that the starks dunk wasn't on Jordan because Jordan was a late coming help defender and Jordan was not a great shot blocker (face to face).. However, in this KJ dunk, Hakeem had time to get his position and try to go up with KJ. KJ rose over a shot blocking big... and dunked on him.

Now, I'm sure we can find a slew of rainman dunks that will make the youth here mouth drop... but I have always liked the way that KJ posterized Hakeem.

I like this one

I don't know who Michael Williams is but how much do you think it would take to pry him away from the United Center?

Ha. Yeah, I wonder where this "Michael" Williams is now?

Funny as hell to me to see Marvin dunking on Smoove like that. I'm sure Smoove has posterized him numerous times in practice but Marvin will always have this vid to fall back on.

haha. Yea, That guy was too busy thinking of that lame dunk catch-phrase to learn the players' names.

Not to mention that he actually said "oh my word".

"Micheal Williams" crammed it on Smoove!

Edited by Dakin

• Premium Member

The difference between Kemp and JSmoove is that when he was young, Kemp had no fear of going up over anybody. Kemp was a throwback to the Nique day when everybody had a good enough handle to dribble it four times. So Kemp made it his thing to get the ball high post and drive past his defender like he did on Pippen. Pippen was a pretty good defender, but there was no defense for what Kemp did to him.

it's not really fair comparing josh smith to kemp. kemp is one of the best dunker of all time. josh smith is just a good dunker.

as for the dunk starks over jordan. if you watch again, without ewing's little help(push). he wouldn't have the time/space to take off. that's the little thing i miss most from today's basketball.

Edited by bonethugz