Hakim Warrick?

GameTime

I really really like Hak! He's a much more talented version of solo, if we can get him I'm all for it! He's small tho, as far as weight, so as long as we can add another thick guy to go along with him then he would be a great addition to the team. He's long, he's athletic, and he has a pretty good offensive game in the post, he's also fairly decent on help d! Love the idea!!!!!!!

I really really like Hak! He's a much more talented version of solo, if we can get him I'm all for it! He's small tho, as far as weight, so as long as we can add another thick guy to go along with him then he would be a great addition to the team. He's long, he's athletic, and he has a pretty good offensive game in the post, he's also fairly decent on help d! Love the idea!!!!!!!

Same here I think if we can get hakin and siler to sign that would be great and somehow joe smith too. Wow are team looks better already! Take a look.

Starters

1 bibby/teague

2 johnson/crawford

3 williams/evans/joe smith

4 j smoove/joe smith/hakim

5 horford/zaza/siler

(in bold to make see better)

Im not sure if we can sign all of these guys (joe smith, hakim warrick, and siler but i do know they will be a hell of a upgrade over solo and morris!

Overall, Hak is a better player than Joe Smith. If the Hawks do plan to run more, Hak would be an ideal backup PF to add to this team. Unfortunately, Hak is good enough to garner attention from other teams that nay be either better than us, or more. So that means that we'd either have to overpay a little for him to get him.

( sigh )

It's like I've been telling you guys. Marvin is essentially the 4th big man on this team. I just hope Memphis doesn't het a little froggy, and offer Marvin a sizeable deal to try to steal him from us. If they do, things will get very interesting around here.

Now we are talking,,,Warrick over Joe Smith any day. We have let go Solo ,,now sign Warrick, Siler, Chris Ellis. If we could also get rid of Mo and Morris,,we would be saying something.

By the way...............Please, Please, Please, find a way to resign Flip. We need a third guard,,,Bibby is not always a healthy man out there.