• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BRANDON JENNINGS

Supporter

Brandon Jennings scores 55, i know this belongs in the Around the NBA forum or whatever. But this dude is for real. I remember saying like 3 weeks ago that he was going to be the next great point gaurd, 55 POINTS!!!!!

Wow, atleast you guys couldve told me that you were going to change it to the around the nba forum. Now people reading are going to be like...."this is the around the forum?"

• Premium Member

Wasn't me...it was already in this forum when I commented. Hmmm...

Anyway, BJ said in his interview (on NBA.com) that the W's kept going under the screen when guarding him. He didn't score in the first quarter, so that's all good.

But wouldn't you think it would be a good idea to change that once he gets to, oh, 25 points in the 3rd quarter? Nelson is just begging to be fired at this point.

Take Allen Iverson, add a near-flawless Jumper with much better court vision/ awareness, intelligence, better body control, less hops, but the same reckless abandon at the rack, and you have this dude. He's a basketball prodigy, plain and simple. True, it was the Warriors who can't guard a grill, but 55 is 55 is 55 when shooting over 60%.

• Premium Member

I caught the end of the 3rd quarter and some of the fourth. It was pretty scary and the Bucks announcers were going nuts.

I have never seen anyone do what that dude did in the third. It wasn't just the points he was putting up, it was how he was doing it. It's tough to describe it, but just his body language, his expression, his poise, his decision making... He looked like he did this all the time. He wasn't just jacking up shots either, he was taking the shots that were there for the taking, and passing when he had to... It was just a terribly impressive performance, and the best thing I have seen done on a basketball court by anyone not named Michael Jordan. Even if his jumpshot this early in his career is just a fluke, the dude will easily average 25+ points and between 7-10 assists in a few years (hell, maybe even this year). If his jumpshot continues to be as good as it has been and he avoids injury, Jennings will be a name you hear in comparison to the all time super elite hall of famers.

I hate to admit it but, after the Hawks, the Bucks have become my second favorite team.

• Premium Member

Take Allen Iverson, add a near-flawless Jumper with much better court vision/ awareness, intelligence, better body control, less hops, but the same reckless abandon at the rack, and you have this dude. He's a basketball prodigy, plain and simple. True, it was the Warriors who can't guard a grill, but 55 is 55 is 55 when shooting over 60%.

It was like the third best scoring performance by a Rookie in NBA history. Behind Wilt Chamberlain and Earl Manroe... And the dude is 20 years old.

Brandon Jennings scores 55, i know this belongs in the Around the NBA forum or whatever. But this dude is for real. I remember saying like 3 weeks ago that he was going to be the next great point gaurd, 55 POINTS!!!!!

WOW this dude is clutch vs. the Mavericks.....he just stole the ball, then isolated for a lefty floater....woooooow.

• 2 weeks later...