• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks putting it together, while Lakers plummet

Hawksquawk

• Premium Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/powerranking

OMG I think I am going to lose my mind. I know this isn't the BCS but to us long time Hawks fans this is like a dream come true. To not only be good, but to have the media acknowledge it.

We're not just good my man, we are the best!

Can we keep this up all year??? who cares, just the fact that we can hope to do so is something I thought would never happen. Definitely a fantasy come true.

My friends n family used to get tired of me talking bout my hawks, now I'm REALLY getting on their nerves. Lol, I change my status on Facebook after every w n everybody's getting tired of that, well looks like its time for another post!!!!

The Lakers are not the same team without Gasol... Without Pau they''re a 2nd round team at best. I'm not sure how much Artest is really improving them.

Toughness, his impact is for the playoffs. He is still learning the triangle as well.

Agree, like Melo said, Artest is there to guard him in the playoffs. Melo at 230-40 presented so many problems for the 200lb Ariza and 207 pound Kobe in last year's WCF because he could just outmuscle both of them to get anywhere on the court. That team is clearly not the same without Pau though but they are playing for rings not regular season records.