• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we lose tonight, would you be mad?

Diesel

If we lost tonight.  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If We lose, do you jump off the Bandwagon that says we're the best in the east?

I voted yes on the "would you be mad" part - I want us to keep winning and no settling (especially at home)....I certainly won't jump off the bandwagon (a guy could get hurt jumping off a moving bandwagon tongue.gif )

It depends on how we lose. Some nights the shots just aren't going to fall and the ball's not going to bounce our way. A lack of effort is inexcusable, though.

Also I'm on the "we're a very good team and should definitely be in the race for a top 3 seed" bandwagon. It's going to take a whole lot more than 12 games for me to call this team the best team.

They shouldn't lose at home to mostly 2nd and 3rd rate players. On the road it's a tough game because there is little excuse to lost to a team starting guys like Trevor Ariza and Chuck Hayes at home. I know Ariza jacks up a lot of shots, but he's not a legit first or second option. With Ming they have a solid playoff team, but right now they're all role players trying to play above their level. They're basically playing on house money because nothing is expected of them with Ming and Tmac out, but if you play hard and still lose to them it doesn't look good.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I might be a little mad, but only because I'm going to the game and I want a win!

I'm not on the "best in the east" bandwagon yet. If we are in first at the all-star break, then I'll be on.

I am not on it either. If Smoove and/or Horf are still playing all-star ball at the break; I will be on it...

Hello,

It seems we have reverse Home Court Advantage via the Referees. I cannot believe the number of Offensive Fouls that have been called against us coupled with us getting hardly any fouls called against the Rockets. JJ really is struggling tonight as well. Hopefully he will get hot in these last 7 minutes.

Cheers,

JJ