• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-76ers

Robdawg

Here we go, we got a good chance to come back and win a game. I just hope that Josh Smith goes back to how he's been playing. I hope Teague will get some time but you never know. Anyone watching the game tonight?

We bounced back well. Won every quarter; and hopefully this proves to Woody and JJ once and for all there is a time and place for ISO JJ, but the time is not 3 or 4 out every 5 plays to start of any quarter.

Good win. Nice to see them win by double digits with Joe not doing much.

JJ and Marvin do not always need to score well; and most nights one or two of our starters will be off. But as long as we spread the ball around EARLY in the shot clock; everyone can be involved. We had four players score well and we can get that every night with our depth and talent; most nights we can get five in dbl figures.

Philly has been a dissapointment to their fans so far this year. But they are still a .500 ball club, and this is a good bounce back win on the road.

Edited by Buzzard

A solid showing.  I think there's no doubt the Hawks are at least the 4th best team in the East.

Were we not THAT last year? I thought teams strived to improve from year to year. Lets call it what it is...A win against a terrible team. Great teams don't even sweat the Sixers. Great teams are already thinking about Detroit. Lets hope this bunch is as well.

Were we not THAT last year? I thought teams strived to improve from year to year. Lets call it what it is...A win against a terrible team. Great teams don't even sweat the Sixers. Great teams are already thinking about Detroit. Lets hope this bunch is as well.

This game was never in doubt. The Hawks didn't "sweat" anything. They went on the road and took care of business pretty effortlessly.

This game was never in doubt. The Hawks didn't "sweat" anything. They went on the road and took care of business pretty effortlessly.

Exactly! This is a good win on the road against what was a .500 ball club; especially when our leading scorer did not hardly break a sweat (less than 30 minutes) or break into dbl figures.

:cant believe:

Iso JJ seems to be another way of saying "Ball Hog" when he's not scoring.

And, he sure wasn't scoring tonight. He would get the ball and it would

dissapear, as far as any other Hawk was conserned.

When he's scoring, it works well - - And he's a very capable scorer. But, when

nothing is going for him, he sure resembles a ball hog. Don't get me wrong.

He's an all star. He's good, in fact, he's great.

Still, when nothing is going down and he's dominating the ball - - - - - -

:brick wall:

:cant believe:

Iso JJ seems to be another way of saying "Ball Hog" when he's not scoring.

And, he sure wasn't scoring tonight. He would get the ball and it would

dissapear, as far as any other Hawk was conserned.

When he's scoring, it works well - - And he's a very capable scorer. But, when

nothing is going for him, he sure resembles a ball hog. Don't get me wrong.

He's an all star. He's good, in fact, he's great.

Still, when nothing is going down and he's dominating the ball - - - - - -

:brick wall:

Yes Gray! And another fact is, JJ does not have to dominate the ball so much. He is more than capable of scoring in the flow of the offense; not just ISO JJ. He did exactly that in the 1st half against the Magic, in which he was dlb teamed early and forced to give up the ball. He was still our leading scorer at the half with 10 points.

The words "at least" should not mislead you.

Yes, let's call it what it is, a 14 point win on the road in the NBA. Great teams sweat every win...ask LeBron and the Cavs about Charlotte on the road tonight. Get their take.

• Premium Member

JJ and Marvin do not always need to score well; and most nights one or two of our starters will be off. But as long as we spread the ball around EARLY in the shot clock; everyone can be involved. We had four players score well and we can get that every night with our depth and talent; most nights we can get five in dbl figures.

Philly has been a dissapointment to their fans so far this year. But they are still a .500 ball club, and this is a good bounce back win on the road.

I'm sorry but the sixers right now don't even come close to resembling a .500 ball club... Still, we got a W without much difficulty. Good to see in a back to back on the road, regardless of the opponent.