• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What's the MINIMUM W - L record Hawks should have @ All-Star break?

TheNorthCydeRises

We're 15 - 6 after beating the Bulls on Dec. 9th I count that we have 31 games to play before the All-Star break That's 52 total games.

What is the MINIMUM Won - Loss for the Hawks to have at the All-Star break . . . in your opinion?

I'd say 32-20. That leaves us on pace for 50 wins this year.

Looking at the schedule for Jan I think they could turn in a losing record for Jan.... I think the hawks play some of their worst ballin that month and I think that will hold true again with the tough month as they have to face: Miami, Boston, Orlando, Washington, Phx, Thunder, Kings, Bobcats, Houston, SA and Orlando.

DAWN. That's tough. They have no shot of coming out that month with a winning record. That is hard to believe. Washington has the potential to be playing well at that time and so does the Bobcats. This is as rough of a month as any team is going to get.

Looking at the schedule for Jan I think they could turn in a losing record for Jan.... I think the hawks play some of their worst ballin that month and I think that will hold true again with the tough month as they have to face: Miami, Boston, Orlando, Washington, Phx, Thunder, Kings, Bobcats, Houston, SA and Orlando.

DAWN. That's tough. They have no shot of coming out that month with a winning record. That is hard to believe. Washington has the potential to be playing well at that time and so does the Bobcats. This is as rough of a month as any team is going to get.

You may very well be right. This team is going to be tested severely in January. So what's the minimum record do you want to see this team have at the All-Star break?

Whatever it takes to be the 3rd seed or better. I'm not really in a mood to go figuring it up.

I am with you on the record. But instead of 3rd place, if we are in 4th and only 2 to 4 games out of 3rd I would be content. So far this season the teams that where suppose to be improved to much improved, for various reasons, have shown to be anything but that. Everyone was worried about Chicago. Detroit, Miami, Toronto, Washington and right now its looking like a down year in the East save for us and the big three. Even Miami and Washington is looking one dimesional and easily beatable.

We get through January and are still in striking distance of the 3rd seed or better, I like our chances of taking it.

I am with you on the record. But instead of 3rd place, if we are in 4th and only 2 to 4 games out of 3rd I would be content. So far this season the teams that where suppose to be improved to much improved, for various reasons, have shown to be anything but that. Everyone was worried about Chicago. Detroit, Miami, Toronto, Washington and right now its looking like a down year in the East save for us and the big three. Even Miami and Washington is looking one dimesional and easily beatable.

We get through January and are still in striking distance of the 3rd seed or better, I like our chances of taking it.

So if 2nd place Boston had a 33 - 19 record, and the Hawks had a 30 - 22 record ( which means that we've gone 15 - 16 in that stretch ), you'd be cool with that, because of our proximity to 2nd place?

So if 2nd place Boston had a 33 - 19 record, and the Hawks had a 30 - 22 record ( which means that we've gone 15 - 16 in that stretch ), you'd be cool with that, because of our proximity to 2nd place?

Not really happy with that record. IMO you are being an eternal optimist if you think Boston is going to lose 15 games between now and then. But cheers to having dreams...