• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Another blowout

capstone21

• Admin

and another chance to see extended play from the bench.

The way the Nets have been playing we better have beat them.

It was no trouble tonight as that team is a mess. Harris is super quick and Lopez played his usual self but the rest of the team leaves a lot to be desired.

Well am I wrong or is Randolph Morris a player? It was garbage time but he showed some nice hustle and some nice post moves. He still seems soft on the defensive end but with some PT he might become a decent (and I use that loosely) backup center in this league.

Teague played well again. He got the last bit of his points in Garbage time but during the regular game he really played strong. The steal and his first dunk of the year was pretty cool too.

Mo Evans was excellent tonight. He was really consistent with his 3 pointers and got some nice hustle rebounds. His inside rebounds reminds me of Childress. He was having a confidence problem earlier in the season but it appears that he is past that. Good news for us.

Hunter with his first points of the season.

You know the nets are in trouble when Jason Collins scores against them

Zaza and Crawford were consistent

Starters as always put together a great game.

Bring on Memphis!

• Admin

Tonight, I liked how Woodson ran some plays for Teague even with Crawford, Bibby on the floor. Granted, it was just iso-Teague's... but still...

The good thing is that these minutes will give the kid confidence. The mental aspect of this game is so important. I see a dramatic difference in his play from a couple of weeks ago.

Tonight, I liked how Woodson ran some plays for Teague even with Crawford, Bibby on the floor. Granted, it was just iso-Teague's... but still...

I agree. Not a great line-up defensively obviously, but Teague, Bibby, Craws, Smoove,and Horf was interesting. I like to see Woody mixing things up early on, he needs to when our starters are sitting the majority of the fourth.

Teague played well again. He got the last bit of his points in Garbage time but during the regular game he really played strong. The steal and his first dunk of the year was pretty cool too.

His basket of the season actually came off a steal and dunk vs Indy. He also had a pretty nice won vs the Lakers in L.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS0Xii9tQc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKS0Xii9tQc

Edited by prolific25

Well am I wrong or is Randolph Morris a player? It was garbage time but he showed some nice hustle and some nice post moves. He still seems soft on the defensive end but with some PT he might become a decent (and I use that loosely) backup center in this league.

I don't know if I would go quite that far with Morris - but I agree he does seem to be the cream of the crop in the Randmo vs Collins sweepstakes. I just don't see Woody using him much outside of garbage time or desperation (fouls/injuries). It's OK though...somebody has to sit at the end of the bench and work at practice. At least he's getting paid and I wouldn't totally fear him being in a real game for a few minutes.

Craw has been getting on my nerves a bit lately. I love his game and what he has brought to our team - but he has been shooting WAY too early lately...especially when we have a lead. I certainly don't mind him shooting - just at least allow the other guys to get across half court and in position unless it's a fast break.

"Hey Marvin...watch your diet...ever heard of Wally Pipp?"

and lastly...when Teague went 0-15 in that last preseason game I thought "OMG, another wasted pick"....he's looking pretty good now though!

Edited by DJlaysitup

Woody must be reading HS. Just a couple days ago I wrote that Smoove should be rested and voila! Hunter gets 8 minutes of action.

Another positive thing is Horf hitting consistently midrange jumpshots. This could be major weapon against Orlando. Even if he misses we have Josh and Marv to clean the glass with Howard away from the basket.

And I totally agree about Craw rushed shots. There's no worse play on offense except trunover than taking jumpshot early in the clock when your teammates are not prepared to go for rebound. Esp. when team is trying to maintain the lead.