• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

arenas vs. critt.

bird_dirt

Just want to say a big I told you so about Arenas. I've been critical of this guy for a while only to be told I'm the a-hole. This guy is and has been a total douche and it's gutter thug life garbage like this that keeps the NBA from shedding the bad image many associate with it.

• Like 1

man, until you really think about you don't realize how bad this could have gotten. word now is that Crittenton pulled the gun and cocked it. so no longer are dealing with unloaded guns, but one that is cocked and loaded with live ammunition. One slip of the finger and this could have really marred the whole season.

• Premium Member

man, until you really think about you don't realize how bad this could have gotten. word now is that Crittenton pulled the gun and cocked it. so no longer are dealing with unloaded guns, but one that is cocked and loaded with live ammunition. One slip of the finger and this could have really marred the whole season.

How stupid is Arenas and the Wizards.

I think as bad as the Guns in the lockerroom is Arenas Mocking gun fire at the game while under the microscope.

Didn't he know that Stern would suspend him for life?

How stupid is Arenas and the Wizards.

I think as bad as the Guns in the lockerroom is Arenas Mocking gun fire at the game while under the microscope.

Didn't he know that Stern would suspend him for life?

Dude is moron............brain of a 8 year old.