• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Knicks thread

Hawksquawk

we just bettere pick up a veteran point guard to spell bibby before the playoffs that has a decent pair of wheels on him. we had no answer for nate the guy just intimidated us and put preesure on us we panicked and start jacking 3 s.

i mean what can you say when your interior guys score 20 pts. apiece it usually means you won.

i wondering should woodson had sacraficed bibby to try and guard nate.

The Hawks took 26 three pointers against a team with no interior D. Smith and Horford were a combined 19-28 from the field. Why keep jacking threes?

They deserved to lose due to sheer stupidity.

Yeah ex...if you are looking for smarts...don't bother looking around the Hawks coaching staff.

"Hey Woody...how will you adjust to the differing matchups for this game?"

Woody: "adjust?"...."matchups?" tongue.gif

Yeah ex...if you are looking for smarts...don't bother looking around the Hawks coaching staff.

"Hey Woody...how will you adjust to the differing matchups for this game?"

Woody: "adjust?"...."matchups?" tongue.gif

lol

Yeah it is pretty painful to watch their offense late in games. The Hawks aren't as good as the big 3 in the east anyway but Woody's coaching, or lack thereof, makes the gap wider than it should be.

hawks_0102_4_365781l.jpg

Look at that piece of crap hugging the guy that just killed him after the game. Why don't ownership send him back to NY?

They're all millionaires, and it shows Craws was a good teammate! Come on people, they play 82 games for a reason. Bad loss? Of course...It's not the end of the world.

it's lame... Let me give you a big ole hug for kicking my *ss. Yeah, that's good.

Not good. But it happens. Nate was on. It sucks....but we shouldn't be ready to blow up the team because of one hot shooting night!!

Not good. But it happens. Nate was on. It sucks....but we shouldn't be ready to blow up the team because of one hot shooting night!!

And that what you said against Denver? What about the "one bad night" against Denver and Chicago? And blowing leads twice to Cleveland?Getting killed by Charlotte? The Hawks are chokers. Yeah, it was just tonight that a player had a hot shooting night against the hawks.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

hawks_0102_4_365781l.jpg

Look at that piece of crap hugging the guy that just killed him after the game. Why don't ownership send him back to NY?

I used to think you were just passionate but now Im realizing that you really have no idea what you are talking about and just say things to get attention .

I used to think you were just passionate but now Im realizing that you really have no idea what you are talking about and just say things to get attention .

All Jamal does is score anyway. His defense is just as bad or worse than Bibby. No wonder he couldn't help a team get to the playoffs before. If he and Bibby are in the sametime you probably have the worst defensive back court of all time. Or close to it. Dudes just jack up jumpers and play no defense. Bibby simply can't play defense and Jamal Crawford is flat out too lazy to play it.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

The Hawks never run any plays for Marvin. What in the world are you talking about. Crawful couldn't hit anything in the 4th and him plus Bibby can't guard anyone (that why the hawks lost). It's ridiculous trying to somehow blame Marvin for this lost!

75-89 Marvin Williams makes 24-foot three point jumper (Al Horford assists)

8:52 Josh Smith blocks Al Harrington's driving layup 75-89

8:52 New York offensive rebound 75-89

8:52 75-89 Official timeout

8:45 Danilo Gallinari makes 26-foot three point jumper (Nate Robinson assists) 78-89

8:18 78-89 Marvin Williams misses 7-foot jumper

8:17 Wilson Chandler defensive rebound 78-89

8:11 Nate Robinson makes 20-foot jumper (Wilson Chandler assists) 80-89

7:56 80-89 Marvin Williams misses 21-foot jumper

7:54 Wilson Chandler defensive rebound 80-89

7:48 Al Harrington makes layup (Nate Robinson assists) 82-89

7:48 Atlanta full timeout

just keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better about yourself and marvin. As I said 14 pt lead in the 4th and Marvin shot them right back into the game .

All Jamal does is score anyway. His defense is just as bad or worse than Bibby. No wonder he couldn't help a team get to the playoffs before. If he and Bibby are in the sametime you probably have the worst defensive back court of all time. Or close to it. Dudes just jack up jumpers and play no defense. Bibby simply can't play defense and Jamal Crawford is flat out too lazy to play it.

Again just want the attention . Ive never seen someone feel so good about themselves because the team they supposedly support lost .

Again just want the attention . Ive never seen someone feel so good about themselves because the team they supposedly support lost .

No, you're just clueless.

This team has extremely poor backcourt defense. I thought everybody realized this... But I guess you don't. Jamal Crawford is a career loser. All he has ever done is put up points on bad teams. Guess what, this tam has the same record they did at this time last year... It's not like Jamal has helped add to the win total so far. The east is actually weaker this year than it was last year, and yet this team still has the same record it did a year ago. yeah, getting Jamal has paid off a ton.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

No, you're just clueless.

This team has extremely poor backcourt defense. I thought everybody realized this... But I guess you don't. Jamal Crawford is a career loser. All he has ever done is put up points on bad teams. Guess what, this tam has the same record they did at this time last year... It's not like Jamal has helped add to the win total so far. The east is actually weaker this year than it was last year, and yet this team still has the same record it did a year ago. yeah, getting Jamal has paid off a ton.

As I said before you are quite enthusiastic because this team sucks then why are you here ? You say the same things after wins as you do defeats . Youve let everyone know that that the team is not very good and now you are just beating everyone over the head with it pretty much everyday . If the team was 7 games better it wouldnt matter because you would still be saying the same thing. As I said before you seem to like the attention your negativity about all things Hawks brings .

As I said before you are quite enthusiastic because this team sucks then why are you here ? You say the same things after wins as you do defeats . Youve let everyone know that that the team is not very good and now you are just beating everyone over the head with it pretty much everyday . If the team was 7 games better it wouldnt matter because you would still be saying the same thing. As I said before you seem to like the attention your negativity about all things Hawks brings .

I've voiced the same thoughts on boards where there are few or no Hawk fans.

hawks_0102_4_365781l.jpg

To be fair, Craw isn't exactly smiling..and he seems to be looking over to the bench (maybe at Woody?). I figure Nate was just all excited and he knew Craw was a friend and went over to hug him like - I'm back buddy. Craw likely wanted no part of it but what could he do?