• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Knicks thread

Hawksquawk

• Squawkers

Happy New Year, Hawks fans!

Hope everyone made it back safe and sound to their beds last night. A couple quick things about Cleveland. One, the protest has been sent. If I understand things correctly, Cleveland now has five days to submit what would essentially be their own paperwork.

Also, in some way, this may work to the Hawks’ advantage. Obviously, the best result would be for the Hawks to have won, but now they’ve got a pretty fair-sized chip on their shoulder because of all this, plus the knowledge that they know they can play with Cleveland.

And, to answer JeJe from the previous blog, with the shot clock at 12, I said that would constitute an 8-second violation because if the clock read 12, that would be a violation because that would have meant, normally, it had taken the Hawks 12 seconds to get over the halfcourt line.

On to game #32, against New York.

I’ll give you some stuff from Mike Woodson’s pre-game and Thursday, and we’ll let it roll.

On New York:

They’re …

View the full article

The Hawks took 26 three pointers against a team with no interior D. Smith and Horford were a combined 19-28 from the field. Why keep jacking threes?

They deserved to lose due to sheer stupidity.

Makes me wonder what these guys do when they are watching film or in meetings. Do they not know their opponent?

What can I say? The hawks lose another game in which they had a fourth quarter lead and could of easily blew this game out of reach. Why does the game Nate Robinson come back in has to be against the hawks? There was not a lot of defense on him. Joe Johnson let him score an easy layup that was crucial in the game. This is not looking good for the hawks. They are supposed to beat teams like this, especially at home. This is really disappointing. I can't take this team keep losing like this. I'm about to cry.

I think one of the big reason the Hawks keep blowing the lead in the fourth is because Crawford is in with the Hawks starting unit. He doesn't have any business with the starting unit in the late fourth quarter because he doesn't play defense nor rebound. The starting unit don't need more offense, they need defense and rebound from Marvin.

I think one of the big reason the Hawks keep blowing the lead in the fourth is because Crawford is in with the Hawks starting unit. He doesn't have any business with the starting unit in the late fourth quarter because he doesn't play defense nor rebound. The starting unit don't need more offense, they need defense and rebound from Marvin.

When Crawford came in it was a 4pt game and we immediately took control and took the lead to double digits . We went into the tv up 14 on a marv three but after the timeout they scored 7 straight points as we ran back to back plays for marv and his jumpshot and they were right back in it . We fell into playing there game with too many jumpshots and lost .

• Like 1

Josh was playing great. He was making big shots. They should've went back to him in the post when they couldn't score instead of jacking up long jumpers.

When Crawford came in it was a 4pt game and we immediately took control and took the lead to double digits . We went into the tv up 14 on a marv three but after the timeout they scored 7 straight points as we ran back to back plays for marv and his jumpshot and they were right back in it . We fell into playing there game with too many jumpshots and lost .

The Hawks never run any plays for Marvin. What in the world are you talking about. Crawful couldn't hit anything in the 4th and him plus Bibby can't guard anyone (that why the hawks lost). It's ridiculous trying to somehow blame Marvin for this lost!