• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

This game is hard to watch

capstone21

• Premium Member

its not because of the game play but because I can't handle listing to that bag of wind Tommy Heinshon. I HATE that guy sooo much. Worst most bias commentator in sports. He knows where he can stick his tommy points.

Ray Allen gets his *ss blocked = "He got all arm"

Josh Smith drives gets tripped by Glenn Davis then swiped across both arms by Pierce = "All ball, the Celtics are getting jobbed"

He's a f***ing sack of s***.

its not because of the game play but because I can't handle listing to that bag of wind Tommy Heinshon. I HATE that guy sooo much. Worst most bias commentator in sports. He knows where he can stick his tommy points.

I so much agree! In fact, I have to turn off the volume to watch the game. Hate Tommy Heinsohn who has to be the most biased announcer since the late Johnnie Most (who was also a Celtic announcer). Does anyone out there remember how bad Johnie Most was? (or am I dating myself) :help wanted3:

I have a feeling the execs over at NBA TV are thinking long and hard about how often they want the Celtics announcers on their network broadcast. Tommy Heinsohn is as unprofessional as any announcer in the league. Its not even close.

• Admin

I have a feeling the execs over at NBA TV are thinking long and hard about how often they want the Celtics announcers on their network broadcast. Tommy Heinsohn is as unprofessional as any announcer in the league. Its not even close.

They were making fun of him when they got back to the NBA news desk crew. I bet he gets on everyone's nerves

he argues to the refs... lol that's all you needa know

I agree but its kinda funny and annoying at the same time. the guy is so biased..its crazy. He is a real homer. Hawks won..he said it was the worst officiated game he's ever seen lmao

• Premium Member

I agree but its kinda funny and annoying at the same time. the guy is so biased..its crazy. He is a real homer. Hawks won..he said it was the worst officiated game he's ever seen lmao

If they guy was a Hawks commentator he would have had his fair share of heart attacks by now.