• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

YEAH Baby -- 3 - 0 vs Celtics so far!

capstone21

• Admin

I love it and I love how Tommy Hienshon and his tommy points can go cry home to mama!

Joe was just plain amazing out there! He single handedly won that game for us. Man the shots he was making were just awesome!!

Some clutch play by Crawford too at the end although most of the game he was really hamming it up.

Marvin was very solid and was instrumental with getting us back in the game and yes that was a flagrant foul.

• Admin

That wasn't a flagrant foul, but neither was the one called on Zaza in the 1st half. Pretty hypocritical to lose your mind over what was at least consistent (bad) officiating.

He wasn't really going for the ball and threw him down from behind

He wasn't really going for the ball and threw him down from behind

It's just my opinion that neither of the flagrants called were really flagrants, but I still remember watching the Pistons in the 80s and the Knicks in the 90s basically do that on every drive to the basket. If Zaza's was a flagrant, then Davis' definitely was, though.

It's just my opinion that neither of the flagrants called were really flagrants, but I still remember watching the Pistons in the 80s and the Knicks in the 90s basically do that on every drive to the basket. If Zaza's was a flagrant, then Davis' definitely was, though.

I think that's a fair way to look at it FW...in any case it was an absurd time to get three Ts and for the coach to get himself ejected. Watching Rivers go wild on the replay I just thought WOW.

• Moderators

I was angry about Zs flagrant but I'm glad Woody didn't go ape s*** about it. Whether it really was a flagrant or not you have to consider that the refs may make the call when you bring a guy down by his neck. What's the point of getting ejected over something like that?