• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

That Loss will sting

frankthetank966

Back to the game.

The Thunder just have a better team. Unlike this team, they defend and hit the boards. They also play a lot harder than the Hawks do. Outside of a lucky buzzer beater this team hasn't done anything in the last month other than beat a banged up Boston team twice. This team simply isn't good enough. This team got lose largely cause Durant and Westbrook sat for a good bit of the time while Josh and Joe got ran into the ground due to lack of depth and still lost the game.

The Thunder don't have a better team, they just played better today and have the better "star" player who had a great game today. They are definitely an up and coming team and I'd hate to see them in the playoffs if I were one of the west's elite.

The Thunder don't have a better team, they just played better today and have the better "star" player who had a great game today. They are definitely an up and coming team and I'd hate to see them in the playoffs if I were one of the west's elite.

The hawks have only won 3 more games in a weaker conference. The thunder are 15-4 against the east. Outside of a buzzer beater against a free falling Suns team and a couple of wins against a badly beat up Boston team, this team hasn't done much in the last month. I don't know why it's so hard for other people to see. Durant is way better than Joe and Westbrook is far better than Bibby and they play better defense and they rebound better.

The hawks have only won 3 more games in a weaker conference. The thunder are 15-4 against the east. Outside of a buzzer beater against a free falling Suns team and a couple of wins against a badly beat up Boston team, this team hasn't done much in the last month. I don't know why it's so hard for other people to see. Durant is way better than Joe and Westbrook is far better than Bibby and they play better defense and they rebound better.

I haven't looked it up but I don't believe that the west is any stronger, if at all, than the east this year. Just because the Hawks lost a close game against a team that has given MANY elite teams fits doesn't mean that they're better, it just means that they were better today. I'd take the Hawks in a best of 7 against them 10 times out of 10.

I haven't looked it up but I don't believe that the west is any stronger, if at all, than the east this year. Just because the Hawks lost a close game against a team that has given MANY elite teams fits doesn't mean that they're better, it just means that they were better today. I'd take the Hawks in a best of 7 against them 10 times out of 10.

Miami is 5th seed while being 1 or 2 games over .500. How could you believe the east is as strong? it's not like orlando is tearing it up right now either. This game was only close in the first place cause Joe and josh played the whole game basically while Durant and Westbrook sat. The thunder are a better defensive team and rebounding team and that's why they still won despite sitting Durant and westbrooks playing under 40 minutes.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

How do you allow a scrub like Nenad to get 16/11. The scrub only had got one double double all season and he comes in and plays like Dwight against the Hawks.

Woody simply doesn't coach situationally. If Woody were in charge of the Normandy invasion...we'd all be speaking German.

Them sitting probably didn't have anything to do with the fact that they shot the ball significantly better than we did, which enabled them to have a large lead throughout most of the game and plenty of rest and yet they barely won the game.

Teams only shoot 43% against the Thunder and that's playing in a conference with far more depth in it. How long has it been since the hawks beat a good healthy team again? This team only got back into the game cause Westbrook and Durant sat. This was a 15 point game in the 3rd period. It don't look like it's going to take the thunder 5 or 6 seasons to get a winning record either.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Teams only shoot 43% against the Thunder and that's playing in a conference with far more depth in it. How long has it been since the hawks beat a good healthy team again? This team only got back into the game cause Westbrook and Durant sat. This was a 15 point game in the 3rd period. It don't look like it's going to take the thunder 5 or 6 seasons to get a winning record either.

Hotlanta - you have been posting so fast, you'll break your keyboard or get cramps in your fingers. Glad to see you excited today.

And the Hawks are 11-3 against this "stronger" western conference.......argument done!!!!!!!!!

And the Hawks are 11-3 against this "stronger" western conference.......argument done!!!!!!!!!

If this team is so good, why haven't they beat a good healthy team in over a month? Explain.

They beat Denver when they were missing two key pieces.... When denver was healthy, when seen how that turned out. They fell apart against LA.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

If this team is so good, why haven't they beat a good healthy team in over a month? Explain.

Didn't we just beat Phoenix last game? Or do they not meet the qualifications for some unknown reason........let me guess bc it was a last miute shot it doesn't count bc we SHOULD have lost that game!

Back to the game.

The Thunder just have a better team. Unlike this team, they defend and hit the boards. They also play a lot harder than the Hawks do. Outside of a lucky buzzer beater this team hasn't done anything in the last month other than beat a banged up Boston team twice. This team simply isn't good enough. This team got lose largely cause Durant and Westbrook sat for a good bit of the time while Josh and Joe got ran into the ground due to lack of depth and still lost the game.

The Thunder are not a better team. We just came out with no energy. We trailed by 15 at one pt. We had 10+ opportunities to tie the game or take the lead and we played shellfish ball. Hawks loss to themselves. Not the Thunder.

They beat Denver when they were missing two key pieces.... When denver was healthy, when seen how that turned out. They fell apart against LA.

Denver is one of the best home teams in the NBA and JR Smith had the game of his life..........but none of that matters

Didn't we just beat Phoenix last game? Or do they not meet the qualifications for some unknown reason........let me guess bc it was a last miute shot it doesn't count bc we SHOULD have lost that game!

The Suns have been free falling and they were LUCkY to win that game. The Suns are 10-14 since the start of December. These are decent teams that peaked at the start of the season.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Denver is one of the best home teams in the NBA and JR Smith had the game of his life..........but none of that matters

It's funny how often players have the game of their life or the game of the season against the Hawks. Kind of like Nate and Nenad getting only his 2nd double double of the season tonight.

The Hawks are going to win somewhere around 47-50 games, but they've done peaked. The Thunder are the better team because they're better rebounding and on the defensive end. They also have a better go-to guy.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

The Suns have been free falling and they were LUCkY to win that game. The Suns are 10-14 since the start of December.

LMAO typical. We Beat Boston twice in the last month....we beat Utah and Phoenix. We lost to Denver in Denver in a blowout.....we lost to Cleveland in 2 very close games and got beat by Orlando in Orlando (not surprising). So we're 500 against good teams in the last month and yet you're point is what? We didn't win em all......what a surprise!

LMAO typical. We Beat Boston twice in the last month....we beat Utah and Phoenix. We lost to Denver in Denver in a blowout.....we lost to Cleveland in 2 very close games and got beat by Orlando in Orlando (not surprising). So we're 500 against good teams in the last month and yet you're point is what? We didn't win em all......what a surprise!

Typical that you want to simplify it.

All I've said is that the Thunder are a better team and they are. They're better on the defensive end, rebounding and they have the better playmaker. Those are big advantages.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

It's funny how often players have the game of their life or the game of the season against the Hawks. Kind of like Nate and Nenad getting only his 2nd double double of the season tonight.

The Hawks are going to win somewhere around 47-50 games, but they've done peaked. The Thunder are the better team because they're better rebounding and on the defensive end. They also have a better go-to guy.

No argument there, but you're logic is ridiculous.....Nenad averages 22.3 minutes per game...he played close to 38 tonight bc Nick Collison didn't play. but that doesn't matter either right?

• Like 1