• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin...

Wretch

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

LOL!!! Seriously, just wanted to start a Marvin thread and be cool like everyone else.rap.gif

To play by the forum rules though, I guess I'll make this relevant... Do you think Marvin isn't stepping up (meaning he is better than he's showing) or can't step up (meaning he is what he is).

Marvin's just complacent. 7.5 million this year, seemingly no threat to his starting job, and playing alongside two players in the frontcourt who love picking up the slack for him because they actually want to make names for themselves in this league. As long as we win, he sees no incentive to improve, while there's no consequence to his awful play when we lose except being called into Woody's office. There will be reports of him shooting 1000 shots early in the morning, he has a couple good games, then it's back to two field goals and a handful of rebounds for the next 2 weeks.

Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

marvin is just like Henderson: he played well enough to get a fat extension and then simply gave up caring and giving any effort. Jason walker in an infamous realgm.com interview with him finally got that POS Henderson to admit he was just in it for the money and not giving any real effort out there. I'd love to hear Marvin "I'd rather play XBOX than practice" Williams admit it.

• Premium Member

LOL!!! Seriously, just wanted to start a Marvin thread and be cool like everyone else.rap.gif

To play by the forum rules though, I guess I'll make this relevant... Do you think Marvin isn't stepping up (meaning he is better than he's showing) or can't step up (meaning he is what he is).

I think that he isn't stepping up as much as he could/should offensively, but he's still making a much-overlooked impact defensively.

Edited by niremetal