• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Josh Smith Touching Mike Bibby

wfhawkfan

• Premium Member

LOL! Zaza was doing it at the end as well.

I went to a game earlier this year and Josh was doing that to Joe towards the end of a blowout when the starters were on the bench. Joe got up and moved. lol.

When they told Josh that he needed to develop some "touch," I think Josh misunderstood...

Edited by niremetal

i think its a team thing as u can see everyone having their hands on each other

either josh was just having a bit of fun with it or bibby is haphephobic (probably the reason he cant play D)

plus did anyone notice teague at the end, he looks left out

• Moderators

Woody: "Marvin will inbound to Mike. Mike bring it to the corner and then kickback to someone for a wide open 3"

Smoove: "That's me buddy. Hey Mike, Mike, Mike...Mike. I'll be wide open for the 3 baby. Team Dime all the way baby. Head band brothers you and me...Mike? Mike?

Bibby: "quit touching me brick"

Smoove: "alright, ok you're the boss, boss.. i'm just saying...wiide open. no one else...open as me..smoove for 3"

Man those are some ghetto websites. How could anyone with any sense read that trash ?

Edited by coachx

man the vid is everywhere! plus the vid on youtube goy 130,000 views in 4 days

man the vid is everywhere! plus the vid on youtube goy 130,000 views in 4 days

I saw this yesterday and almost fell out of my chair laughing. People questioning his sexuality don't understand the situation. This is just the fellas having some fun. Zaza got a little love squeeze in at the end too,

I saw this yesterday and almost fell out of my chair laughing. People questioning his sexuality don't understand the situation. This is just the fellas having some fun. Zaza got a little love squeeze in at the end too,

You posted this?

kthankxbye (23 hours ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

# 27 is totally hot.