• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Key to victory tonight vs the Lakers.

MVP23

We match up so well with them, I was surpirsed myself. Both teams have a starting PG can can barely make it up the floor, nevermind gaurd anybody. Joe is Joe...Kobe is Kobe, Marvin on Artest won't really produce much for either guy. Its the front court that has to show up. They have 3 7 footers. I expect a heavy dose of Zaza tonight....what choice does Woody have? If the Frontcourt (zaza, Al, Smoove) come to play, our backcourt won't have to carry the team down the strech.

Bynum is out which helps. The big key is for Smith to try to keep Odom off the glass. Odom has consistently punk'd Smith on the glass.

Good news b/c Horford should be able to out muscle Gasol but Bynum's size would have given him much more problems.

We don't need both JJ and Crawford to be "ON" at the same time to win most games but vs. the Lakers we will. Both guys need to have 20 + point nights.............unless Bibby decides to visit the fountain of youth. Hope the bench can contribite tonight too.

It would be nice not to get out rebounded in the last quarter too.

Hawks need their "A" game tonight for sure.

If Joe is shooting the world on fire this time let's at least let him finish out the 1st quarter. And hopefully Bynum being out will give Josh a little more courage to go inside and not camp out in front of the 3pt line again.

Remember back in November when Joe dropped 18 in the 1st quarter on Kobe and then they switched Artest on him and he didn't score for the rest of the game?? I watched that 1st quarter thinking Joe was about to go off for 50. LOL.

Pau grabbed 22 boards againts New Orleans. Even though LA lost, we CANNOT let Gasol/Odom/Artest to dominate the boards. Our advantage is the bench though. With Odom in the starting lineup, the Lakers arent very impressive after their starting 5.

Craw, Zaza, Mo, Joe Beast and Teague >>>>> Farmar, Sasha, Powell, Mbenga, Walton, Shannon, etc.

Dang . . . no Bynum tonight?

Well . . . that means if we beat them, this win won't count, because they're not a full strength. At least that's how some fans will spin this.

We just beat the Spurs without Parker. Parker > Bynum but i didn't see anyone, other than maybe Hotlanta, trying to put a spin on it.

Remember back in November when Joe dropped 18 in the 1st quarter on Kobe and then they switched Artest on him and he didn't score for the rest of the game?? I watched that 1st quarter thinking Joe was about to go off for 50. LOL.

Pau grabbed 22 boards againts New Orleans. Even though LA lost, we CANNOT let Gasol/Odom/Artest to dominate the boards. Our advantage is the bench though. With Odom in the starting lineup, the Lakers arent very impressive after their starting 5.

Craw, Zaza, Mo, Joe Beast and Teague >>>>> Farmar, Sasha, Powell, Mbenga, Walton, Shannon, etc.

Expect to see exactly that tonight. Many were blaming Woody for cooling Joe off by benching him but it was Artest out muscling Joe with his superior size that took him out his groove. I expect Artest to start out on Joe with Kobe on Marv acting as a joker, doubling here there or stealing or blocking from the weakside, because we all know Marv is not touching the ball. When we go to the Bibby/Jamal/JJ lineup Phil's eyes will light up being able to force matchups of Kobe and Artest on either of Jamal or Bibby on the perimeter or in the post. We essentially have to limit that lineup, Mojo needs to show up enough on both ends to make sure we do not see a Bibby/Jamal lineup at all tonight.

Rotate them? Sure. Play them together? No. Not unless they can't miss. And oh yea, rebound!

Hollinger tweet during the game.

2 fouls on Kobe. Mike Woodson miffed that Lakers won't sit him for rest of half.

9 minutes ago via web

johnhollinger

Edited by exodus