• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A salute to US!

Wretch

• Premium Member

It's fun moment right now. 50+ wins, a really good season, and toppling one of THE BIG THREE (***big booming echo*** lol). I wanted to take a second to salute all the Squawkers...who have been squawking in here about this team since we only had a handful of wins. Screw the Kobe-lovin', bandwagon hoping, fairweather fans around the whole state of GA. There is enough passion and pride on this forum to fill Phillips without them!!!!!!

In honor of the faithfulness of the board I present a flash from the recent past:

Awwwwwwwyeah. :0)

travis-hansen-nu-skin.jpg

Now Let's go win a damn championship!!!! HAH!!!!!

Edited by Wretch
  • Like 1

Isnt that Travis Hanson?....wow....he didnt last very long at all. I forgot what he was supposed to be good at

:laughing5: I thought that was a photoshopped Hubie Brown who is gonna lead our team next year..LOL

batista.gif

Who's boy was this? Lol can't remember...

When i moved to Maryland i started going to the Wizards games when the Hawks were in town. In the first game i attended i found myself behind the Batman cheering section. A bunch of people with his jersey on kept screaming for the coach to put him in. Then when he finally got in they went nuts. It was very strange.

Batista was good at one thing that we could use against D. Howard. The hard foul. Dude hit you like a Mack truck. Seems he injured several Hawks players in practice. He could have been a solid O-lineman had he tried his hand at football.

It's fun moment right now. 50+ wins, a really good season, and toppling one of THE BIG THREE (***big booming echo*** lol). I wanted to take a second to salute all the Squawkers...who have been squawking in here about this team since we only had a handful of wins. Screw the Kobe-lovin', bandwagon hoping, fairweather fans around the whole state of GA. There is enough passion and pride on this forum to fill Phillips without them!!!!!!

In honor of the faithfulness of the board I present a flash from the recent past:

Awwwwwwwyeah. :0)

travis-hansen-nu-skin.jpg

Now Let's go win a damn championship!!!! HAH!!!!!

From BYU... Boy those were the days.

I think we had the worst collection of white boys to ever enter the league.

Dickau

Hansen

Chris "Affirmative Action" Crawford

Cal Bowdler

Keefe

Kontak

Batista (God he was awful, him and Emmanuel Davis)

Matt Maloney

Hanno Mattola

Bob Sura was good but he cost us a chance at Dwight Howard :-(

Paul Shirley

Andy Panko

and there more :white flag:

Edited by nbasuperstar40

• Premium Member

From BYU... Boy those were the days.

I think we had the worst collection of white boys to ever enter the league.

Dickau

Hansen

Chris "Affirmative Action" Crawford

Cal Bowdler

Keefe

Kontak

Batista (God he was awful, him and Emmanuel Davis)

Matt Maloney

Hanno Mattola

Bob Sura was good but he cost us a chance at Dwight Howard :-(

Paul Shirley

Andy Panko

and there more :white flag:

I remember Crawford absolutely tearing it up for a couple of months in between his myriad injuries. The one thing you could definitely say about him is that white boy had crazy hops.

LOL at Hanno

BTW, could that team even win a single game?

If that crew played Tennessee, I'd take the Vols plus 5. The Lady Vols would win by 13. Lord knows what today's Hawk team would do to them.

Boy, were those teams bad; and not bad meaning good, either.