• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What are our chances we win friday?

BlahBlah

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My numbers indicate we have a 51% chance of winning. Woodson knows his job is on the line. Horford, Jamal and Marvin will motivate this team. Someone's gotta do the job since Joe won't.

I'm thinking the opposite, Joe gets up to play big time when the game is on the line. I'm looking for him go get maybe 40 points on Frida.

I am not in the mood to give a reasonable answer. I will answer this tomorrow afternoon or later.

I'm thinking the opposite, Joe gets up to play big time when the game is on the line. I'm looking for him go get maybe 40 points on Frida.

Joe may have a big game. What I meant was, Joe won't MOTIVATE this team. Someone has to light a fire under these guys asses. Smoove is probably bitchin in the locker room right now. Guarantee he and Woody are pissed at each other. Someone has to be the calming, motivating presence in the locker room. Who will it be?

Joe may have a big game. What I meant was, Joe won't MOTIVATE this team. Someone has to light a fire under these guys asses. Smoove is probably bitchin in the locker room right now. Guarantee he and Woody are pissed at each other. Someone has to be the calming, motivating presence in the locker room. Who will it be?

40 points alone will be enough to "motivate" the team. Remember, Joe leads by example, if he is attacking the rim relentlessly like I hope he will, there's no way the others won't get motivated. This is the game where Joe will show what he is made of because he is the face of the team right now.

I voted 90%...we will win the next 2....bank on it. There is no doubt in my mind. Usually after a loss like tonight's I would have blown up. But I see no reason to worry. We got this series.

I voted 90%...we will win the next 2....bank on it. There is no doubt in my mind. Usually after a loss like tonight's I would have blown up. But I see no reason to worry. We got this series.

What do you base this on? We sucked on the road this series, and couldn't seal the deal tonight on our court, and Woodson doesn't appear to have an answer to the Bucks (except to keep doing the same thing we've been doing all series and all season).

For us the win, we would actually have to turn up our game play, like a real playoff team is supposed to do, and catch the Bucks sleeping. But honestly... I really think the Bucks team probably wants it more than we do.