Just imagine how many titles we can win with this roster...

Joker

PG: Teague, Bibby

resized_teague.jpg

SG: Joe Johnson, Daniel Gibson, Mario West

joe-johnson.jpg

SF: Lebron James, Devin Ebanks

lebronjames.jpg

PF: Al Horford, Joe Smith(I know)

3417168411.jpg

C: Samuel Dalembert, Zaza, (Dexter Pittman, Hamady N'Diaye, or Brian Zoubek)

dalembert.jpg

Inside/outside balance- check

Superstar- check

Two other All stars and legit stars- check

Shooting- not yet

Most athletic team in the NBA- check

Most importantly- veterans- check

Defense- check

Ability to keep the roster together- check

This team could be a dynasty.

We can afford to offer more and a better deal to Cleveland in a SnT than any other team while still having a chance at being potential dynasty. This might be very unlikely but it could be likely if Lebron wanted to play for the Hawks.

Edited by nbasuperstar40
  • Like 1

How are you seeing us getting this roster? I am not following the hypothetical trades.

Imagine and honestly no.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

Rondo

Kobe

Lebron

Dwight Howard

Brook Lopez

From both a Defensive and Offensive standpoint this is the best dream lineup I can muster. Though outside shooting IS a little bit of a weakness.

thats a damn good team..I'd put Wade over Kobe but I like Lopez at C..thats a good dream team

Dude, if you're going to dream, why not dream big.........give us a lineup that has Dwight Howard as our center.

Man.....Dwight isn't the answer. He will never be a Shaq, or Olajuwon. He looks impressive, his D is great during the regular season but when it comes down to it, he is nobody. He never will be. He can't lead a team to salvation. To add to that, I don't see LeBron ever winning a title either... Anyone read all these espn articles about who the "perfect" running mate would be? It's way too specific, this guy attacks the boards but has no mid range game, this guy needs the ball too often, this dude cant hit outside shots and creates no space, this guy can create space but needs the ball to do so... Not happening. Everyone is so hung up on superstars...but none of these folks is a Jordan. I just don't see it.

Anyway, it's gonna be a long time before we can contend for a title... signing JJ to a big long contract is a damn nightmare I'm sick of having. I hate to say it, but we may never contend for such a thing. There's a track record here to keep in mind. I'm all for giving Teague a shot and NO ONE can know what he is capable of until we give him that chance....hell, for all we know he may be the next Stockton. We simply haven't seen enough of him to come to any conclusion. Sadly, I doubt we will.

We got lucky to get Nique, one of the greatest players of all time, yet we never even came close to a title. What has changed? How is anything different? The Hawks are not trying to be an elite team, they've just come close despite themselves.

Sorry for the rant...I'm just a disgruntled fan rambling.

I'm all for giving Teague a shot and NO ONE can know what he is capable of until we give him that chance....hell, for all we know he may be the next Stockton. We simply haven't seen enough of him to come to any conclusion. Sadly, I doubt we will.

Why do you doubt we will geta chance to see enough of him next year? If the guy can ball, he'll play his way onto the court. If he can't, he'll stay on the bench.

I didn't realize you could get negged to death for an imagination thread.