• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Avery Johnson and Nets are discussing a contract!

JTB

just saw on espn that Avery and the nets are discussing on a contract but they did say that Avery didn't comment on if it was true or not!

Hawks make a move NOW! Get Avery dammit! I can't believe the ASG and even Sund! This is bullsh*t! I hope Avery dont sign that contract and wait on us to atleast offer him one wheather it's less money or not, i dont think AVery is all about money!

Those who want Avery, keep hope alive! I know I am!

just found a espn link:

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nba/news/story?id=5268483

Edited by JTB

Ugh. Hopefully Casey or Jackson. Drew may be a downgrade.

I think Drew would probably do a good job; but it definitely isn't a sexy pick . . .

Billy Knight wanted to dump Woody for Drew for a reason . . .

Woody was the lamb that gets sacrificed.

It's obvious the ownership wanted to do as little as possible to improve the team and all they will do this offseason is fire Woody only to replace him with someone that is slightly iess inept. I don't care what anyone says... Mark Jackson has NOT earned a head coaching gig. He hasn't done anything but spew Ebonics from a broadcast booth.

ted.jpg

Every Man Has His Price...

Totally foreseeable. Hopefully ASG will at least provide an offer instead of a 187th interview this time.

~lw3

"Hahahahahahaha . . . Money Money Money Money Moneyyyyy . . . ."

Edited by YP2K

• Moderators

"Hahahahahahaha . . . Money Money Money Money Moneyyyyy . . . ."

Avery has announced Virgil as the first assistant on his staff. Virgil will receive a starting salary of $0.00 and medical services to deal with that wandering eye...

~lw3

Can't blame Avery for taking the Nets job. It's a much better job than the Hawks. They have a legit Center in Lopez, legit PG in Harris, plus they have the #3 pick in the draft. Oh and a millionaire owner who is willing to do whatever it takes to improve his team unlike our inept ownership group. Were a joke people! Get ready for Larry Drew!

• Like 1

I agree that I don't think anyone can blame Avery for accepting the Nets job but my question is IF the Hawks management would have moved a LITTLE quicker would they have had a shot at getting him? Sometimes I think the Hawks take too much time making decisions. So, does it look like Casey is going to get the job now or will it go to Drew or Jackson?

• Premium Member

Good! Time to start focusing on Larry Drew. I for one have no problem continuing the tradition on winning Woody started.

• Premium Member

Avery has announced Virgil as the first assistant on his staff. Virgil will receive a starting salary of $0.00 and medical services to deal with that wandering eye...

~lw3

Virgil Tibbs?