• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Avery Johnson and Nets are discussing a contract!

JTB

• Premium Member

Winning what?

This team can't even win a division title.

regular season wins. I could care less about the playoffs or a championship. I'm completely satisfied seeing my team compete 50+ times during the season.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

regular season wins. I could care less about the playoffs or a championship. I'm completely satisfied seeing my team compete 50+ times during the season.

Wow a fan admits he doesn't care if his team ever wins a title. :cant believe:

And here I thought we as fans wanted to see our teams actually win titles not just be a laughing joke for the idiot bald head coach we used to have.

You are right..........most of the posters here are a joke.

Guess this was an attack on me for some reason but whatever. Yes most people on this board have no clue. Facts are facts though. Nets job is clearly better than the Hawks job right now. We are clearly taking a step back especially if Joe leaves. We will be lucky to win 40 games next year. Hiring Larry Drew would just be icing on the cake of what a pathetic ownership we really have.

• Premium Member

Woody was the lamb that gets sacrificed.

It's obvious the ownership wanted to do as little as possible to improve the team and all they will do this offseason is fire Woody only to replace him with someone that is slightly iess inept. I don't care what anyone says... Mark Jackson has NOT earned a head coaching gig. He hasn't done anything but spew Ebonics from a broadcast booth.

Once again I agree with you 100%. Mark Jackson is a clear step down. I not surprised at how this has played out. This is what lower-tier teams do. Every 4 years or so they'll fire the coach to give us fans that warm fuzzy felling in our belly. Have to love the fake hustle though. Somewhere Keith Brooking smiling.

I bet Woody is thinking: "What!...They fired didn't sign me for that guy?"

~

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Told you guys it wouldn't happen. Time to bring in some hack.

Amazing how many of you are caught up on name brand.

I rarely post things from blogs but this post says it all:

"Somebody hired Doc Rivers in Orlando, he was never an assistant for 14 years & he’s the same guy you covet now? This is less risky than that hire. Obviously, Drew was the players choice and the owners have had six years to evaluate Drew. They know who he is! The fans know very little in that regard, so where are all the opinions coming from? I mean really?

This is not mall, where you judge quality by fabric content or brand named labels!

This is a man – and how do you judge the HEART of a man?

The Lakers and Phil Jackson couldn’t do it last night when “Shrek & Donkey” came of the bench and balled on the starters!

Little Nate said it best, “You can’t SCOUT energy!”

All Avery Johnson really brings us is a name. In reality his brand of offense is NOT conducive for success in the playoffs either which is why although he has the best win percentage in NBA History in the regular season, in the post-season there are the two notorious 1st round exits. Historic level disappointment