• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jordan Crawford

Joker

Do you like the pick?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like it!!!

I dont follow college players closely at all. What position does he play? And does he have any upside? Any chance he can contribute is rookie year?

Was this a good pick?

SG, good upside and has very good talent.

he's a 6'4 Jamal Crawford.

I dont follow college players closely at all. What position does he play? And does he have any upside? Any chance he can contribute is rookie year?

Was this a good pick?

he's a slasher and can score in bunches and yes he can help immediately and immensely

Edited by Unforgiven

Any relation to Jamal?

No, he's the Crawford that played at UK brother.

Im prolly the only Xavier fan/homer on this board. He started out great and then had some issues with taking too many shots and not trusting his teamates ( sound familiar). Thing is he had a meeting with the coach and players at midseason and every thing changed. It was all good from there and anyone who saw the tourney knows what he can do in big moments.

Edited by NJHAWK
  • Like 1

I can't believe the players I wanted my NFL team to get "Brandon Graham" and the player I wanted my NBA team to get "Jordan Crawford" was pick by them lol.... Lottery, HERE I COME! :beer11:

samee for me me man

It's going to be nice to see Jordan Crawford and Josh Smith throw down some dunks this year. The Highlight Factory? Mhmm.

I just looked up some of his highlights on youtube and the dude can shoot from anywhere and loves to have the ball at the last second.

Edited by AHawks89

• Moderators

I believe Jamal is his cousin, I remember hearing it during the NCAA tournament. Dont quote me on that though

I think it is either cousins or they are uncle/nephew, but I think you are right that they are related.

From AJC:

College: Xavier

Hometown: Detroit

Height: 6-4

Weight: 195

Skinny: Played his freshman season at Indiana in 2007-08 and averaged 9.7 points and 25.3 minutes. ... Transferred to Xavier after that season and sat out 2008-09 per NCAA rules. ... Blossomed into big-time scorer for the Musketeers. ... Averaged 20.5 points in 32.8 minutes while shooting 46 percent from the field, including 39 percent on 3-pointers. ... DraftExpress.com rates Crawford high for his catch-and-shoot ability and said he's the second-most efficient scorer in the draft. ... Brother Joe Crawford played at Kentucky and was drafted by the Lakers in the second round of 2008 draft, but was waived before the season.

Pendergraft had described Crawford as a “mini Jamal Crawford” before the draft. Jordan Crawford isn't related to Atlanta's veteran guard, but he has the potential to also become a prolific scorer in the NBA.
Edited by AHawks89