• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron May Still be in play for Heat

txsting

This according to some recent reports surfacing on espn.com and elsewhere.

I'd almost prefer LBJ in Miami. I'm skeptical that LBJ+Wade is not going to work that well. Each one requires the basketball. I think 1 + 1 = 1.5 in this case.

With three near max contracts, the supporting cast would be wet GARBAGE.

And, of course, Cleveland instantly falls off the map. We had a lot of trouble with them. Rather try to slay one dragon than two.

• Premium Member

Bron will look like a fool 5 years from now when all this BS drama results in 0 championships.

This according to some recent reports surfacing on espn.com and elsewhere.

I'd almost prefer LBJ in Miami. I'm skeptical that LBJ+Wade is not going to work that well. Each one requires the basketball. I think 1 + 1 = 1.5 in this case.

With three near max contracts, the supporting cast would be wet GARBAGE.

And, of course, Cleveland instantly falls off the map. We had a lot of trouble with them. Rather try to slay one dragon than two.

I would prefer the King to stay a Cav. Simply put, I dont' want to see Wade, Bosh, and LeBron on the same floor, scary. Sure, I can see chemistry issues early on, and the rest of the team might be a bunch of scrubs, but it's the NBA, every player is good. IMO, let's hope LeBron stays in Ohio...

CAVS don't have anyone even if LBJ goes back. I don't see them as a top 4 team with Lebron. He better leave while he has the chance.

They have Byron Scott >>>>>> Mike Brown. They would be fine with Bron. They would continue to be a problem for Atlanta. Who have they lost, Z? And they can probably get him back if they want.

I don't want him in Miami. People are fooling themselves if they think David Stern's NBA isn't going to reward a team with lebron/wade/bosh with at least a few titles.

LOL

Their games may last 4 hours with all the whistles Wade and James would get. Teams may need a 15 man active roster in order to field a team of 5, as guys foul out.

Edited by coachx

If he goes to Miami, it's a wrap for the Hawks and every other team in the South East division. Just keeping it real.

Not so fast !

Remember the Dream Team losing games left and right for a decade to inferior talent that played with chemistry ?

All minimum wage veterans will line up to go to Miami.

Is that enough ?

Chalmers / R. Alston

Wade / F. Murray

James / D. Wilkens

Bosh / Craig Smith / Vanardo

B. Miller / Big Z / J. Anthony

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member

Not so fast !

Remember the Dream Team losing games left and right for a decade to inferior talent that played with chemistry ?

Which Dream Team? The one with the A list stars or the ones with the B list stars? Also, what do you think the Hawks would have to do, roster wise, to even compete with a team that features Bosh, Wade and LeBron? Because, this current Hawk team won't cut it.

• Premium Member

LOL

Their games may last 4 hours with all the whistles Wade and James would get. Teams may need a 15 man active roster in order to field a team of 5, as guys foul out.

Exactly. I've never forgotten how Stern directed the refs to hand Miami that title over Dallas with the most laughable one sided fouls I've ever seen.

:laughing5: This could be all in a way poking fun at the whole FA period. IF you take the info out there seriously. It would appear he is leaning toward NY or NJ.

*Empire State of Mind* *wink* *wink*only the smart folk will put this together and figure out what i am talking about #6

http://twitter.com/OGOchoCinco

Breaking News!!! My sources tell me Lebron will announce that he will be goin to the NY KNICKS tomorrow on ESPN.. This is serious.. WOW!!!!

http://twitter.com/JaredDudley619

• Premium Member

Are people actually saying they want Lebron in Miami?

Lebron 10 FTA PG

Wade 9 FTA PG

Bosh 8.4 FTA PG

Yes. You are out of your collective minds. That team would win 70 games a year without breaking a sweat. Both Lebron and Wade are also stellar defenders at their respective positions. Right. That's what we should hope for. Howard is not enough, lets have to go through Howard and then Lebron, Bosh, and Wade. Brilliant. :cant believe:

Edited by Atlantaholic

I still remain hopeful that the Hawks can somehow win a championship. That dream is crushed if LeBron goes to Miami

Heck that dream is crushed for the rest of the entire NBA as we would see the most dominant run on NBA championships since Russell's Celtics

Your dream was crushed when we hired Drew.