• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are interested in Udonis Haslem

pimp

Still unsettled is what the Heat will do with seven-year Heat power forward Udonis Haslem, a free agent who counts Heat President Pat Riley and Wade among his greatest supporters. Haslem already has had free-agent interest from the Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks, among other teams.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/bk/bkn/7100410.html

Still unsettled is what the Heat will do with seven-year Heat power forward Udonis Haslem, a free agent who counts Heat President Pat Riley and Wade among his greatest supporters. Haslem already has had free-agent interest from the Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks, among other teams.

http://www.chron.com...kn/7100410.html

I'd rather sign Haslem than Shaq to be honest because we've got a HUGE need for a quality backup PF and we could finally correct the mistake that we made letting him his rookie year.

I'd rather sign Haslem than Shaq to be honest because we've got a HUGE need for a quality backup PF and we could finally correct the mistake that we made letting him his rookie year.

I'd agree...because Joe Smith was hot garbage. However, we STILL would need a better upgrade defensively at backup C than Zaza.

Haslem would be a huge pickup. He is one of those signings that goes unnoticed but has major impact on the team.

PG Mike Bibbby

SG Jamal Crawford/Jordan Crawford

SF Moe Evans

PF Haslem

C Zaza

That would be one salty bench squad. If they could find an upgrade for Zaza we would have one of the best benches in the league, easy.

Haslem would be a huge pickup. He is one of those signings that goes unnoticed but has major impact on the team.

PG Mike Bibbby

SG Jamal Crawford/Jordan Crawford

SF Moe Evans

PF Haslem

C Zaza

That would be one salty bench squad. If they could find an upgrade for Zaza we would have one of the best benches in the league, easy.

Sund needs to make this happen. To me Shaq is disrespecting us by saying he wants more than the MLE if he signed with the Hawks. However, he would play for the Spurs for only the MLE amount. Haslem would jump at the chance to play for 5.8million for the year.

I would love to get Haslem or Shaq with the MLE.

I'd be happy with Haslem at PF getting the full MLE if we could find a LLE Center. Of course it would be the Centers the Heat pass on. Any Center would go to Heat before the Hawks when the money is the same. A guy like Nesterovich or Ratliff would be nice centers for the LLE.

I would also be happy with Shaq for the MLE and a guy like Craig Smith at PF for the LLE.

We do have 1 chip that the Heat do not have. The ability to sign & trade Chillz.

Edited by coachx

If we were able to pull off signing both Haslem and Anthony from the heat that would be a great move. Maybe S & T Chiilz?? My only concern is with such a week crop of pg/sf will we be able to find one that will enhance the team? Do we look for another vet min Big? RandMo has been given how many chances??