• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Smoove on the table...

T21

My link

Just read it on Hoopsworld... it's just an allegation, but who knows...

P.S. After Gordon Gekko played his cards right in Miami, many teams will feel the need to upgrade and I honestly expect one or two blockbuster deals to go down...

Sure lets trade the best player on the team just after giving the 3rd or 4th best player a max deal. Makes a lot of sense to me.

PEOPLE DONT REALIZE THAT JOSH SMITH AND HIS HIGHLIGHT DUNKS ARE THE ONLY REASON THE HALF *ss ATLANTA AREA FANS GO TO THE GAMES. IF SMOOTH LEAVES ATTENDANCE WE BE EVEN MORE HORRIBLE!! ITS THE HIGHLIGHT FACTORY AND RICK SUND IS GOING TO TRADE AWAY THE GUY THAT IS CREATING A MAJORITY OF THE HIGHLIGHTS..

SUND IS GOING TO SCREW THIS TEAM UP IF HE IS BAITED INTO TINKERING WITH THE LINEUP!!!!

To me, I just don't think there is a good trade out there for Smoove. Again, with the Blocks, steals, asst, pts and rebs... He is one of the best all around players in the league. If you are going to trade him that person better be an all-star. That is the only way we will come out looking good in the trade. If you trade him for a bunch of role players......SIGH!

He is our best trading peace for a reason.

This is why I would rather trade a Marvin or a Bibby. You are only as good as your worse player. Out of our starters... Marvin and Bibby's spot can get better.

I say LD needs to call Marvin into the office and tell him we are going to bring back Chill to start and have Marvin come off the bench. Marvin would do it too lol

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite
  • Like 2

We all know that we have very athletic line-up and that up-tempo style suits the make-up of our team... Without Smoove all of that would simply dissappear...

Hopefully, JD will find the best way to maximize our obvious potentials!

I don't mind small front court, as long as we play up to our strenghts... but there were times last season when we shot ourselves in the foot with slow pace, half-court game that exposed our size and matchup issues...

The ONLY way I'd trade Josh smith is if we package him and Jamal and Bibby for Carmelo.

If Carmelo isn't in the deal then heck no. Why would you trade a fan favorite and the only true defensive presence this team has for pocket lint and chewed up gum?

• Like 1

Sure lets trade the best player on the team just after giving the 3rd or 4th best player a max deal. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Well see thats the problem Josh is basically Sheed when he was in Portland you cant have anyone so mentally volatile as your "best" player as they simply mentally cant handle it . The resigning of JJ almost assures that we should be shopping Josh ...now that doesnt mean we give him away but this team has gone as far as it can with those two as the alpha males youve got to mix it up because all that is gonna happen is a melt down where we end up stuck with a mental case a overpaid 30+ sg and then we have to decide whether to resign Al.

Newsflash...Josh Smith isn't a fan favorite in Atlanta. It's much easier to find a Johnson or Horford jersey in stores than a Josh Smith jersey.

. Maybe it's because the fans actually buy Smoove's jerseys lol.. I see more Smoove jerseys at the games, than anyone else on this team..

Edited by jsmoovefan