• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I only have 2 problems.

MVP23

First of all, I would like to congratulate Larry Drew and this team for playing this well. 4-0 on the Road is one thing, but 4 in a row on the road was unheard...a year ago even. I love the offensive, the defense is pretty good, and even the bench isn't hot garbage anymore. This team can content, regardless of what the idiots at ESPN like Wilbon and Barry think.

That being said, as the title indicates, I have 2 problems that I really think can hurt us down the road.

1. Jeff Teague/ Jordan Crawford. Jeff Teague is terrible guys. At his point it has to be clear to everybody. If he can acquire a jump shot, then he might be useful. Otherwise, he is a 6'2 PG version of Josh Smith. I will even go one better, and say he might be worse than Acie. I think Acie can actually finish. I'm not sure anyone would take him, and like I said, there is still a chance he can develop either a jumper, or learn how to finish in traffic, but until then its 4 on 5 when he is on the court on offensive.

That being said, I think JC2 should just take his spot in the rotation. JC2 already has a jumper. If anything, he can spot up and/or run off screens. Maybe he can't handle the point or run the offense, but when he is on the floor with guys like Joe, Craw, Bibby, maybe even Teague he won't have to. I think we're really losing good mins from JC2. But, we're 5-0 in spite of this.

2. I try to keep Joe "hate" to a minimum nowadays, but I seriously doubt he will average 20 PPG this year. 4-13 11 points last night in over 35 mins against the Timberwolves scares me. He seems to struggle most of the time, only to have 3 good games in a row, then right back in a slump. I've noticed this over the last few years, so I guess this isn't because of his 130 million, because like I've said, hes always done this. However, I don't see why its illegal to "hate" on Joe when he is dropping 11 points against Minny, and we're paying him 130 million over the next half decade. The good news is it seems we get our scoring elsewhere nowadays thanks to the new offense, but it disturbs me just a little to know he makes more than the last 30 Presidents only to drop 11 points against Minny.

First of all, I would like to congratulate Larry Drew and this team for playing this well. 4-0 on the Road is one thing, but 4 in a row on the road was unheard...a year ago even. I love the offensive, the defense is pretty good, and even the bench isn't hot garbage anymore. This team can content, regardless of what the idiots at ESPN like Wilbon and Barry think.

That being said, as the title indicates, I have 2 problems that I really think can hurt us down the road.

1. Jeff Teague/ Jordan Crawford. Jeff Teague is terrible guys. At his point it has to be clear to everybody. If he can acquire a jump shot, then he might be useful. Otherwise, he is a 6'2 PG version of Josh Smith. I will even go one better, and say he might be worse than Acie. I think Acie can actually finish. I'm not sure anyone would take him, and like I said, there is still a chance he can develop either a jumper, or learn how to finish in traffic, but until then its 4 on 5 when he is on the court on offensive.

That being said, I think JC2 should just take his spot in the rotation. JC2 already has a jumper. If anything, he can spot up and/or run off screens. Maybe he can't handle the point or run the offense, but when he is on the floor with guys like Joe, Craw, Bibby, maybe even Teague he won't have to. I think we're really losing good mins from JC2. But, we're 5-0 in spite of this.

2. I try to keep Joe "hate" to a minimum nowadays, but I seriously doubt he will average 20 PPG this year. 4-13 11 points last night in over 35 mins against the Timberwolves scares me. He seems to struggle most of the time, only to have 3 good games in a row, then right back in a slump. I've noticed this over the last few years, so I guess this isn't because of his 130 million, because like I've said, hes always done this. However, I don't see why its illegal to "hate" on Joe when he is dropping 11 points against Minny, and we're paying him 130 million over the next half decade. The good news is it seems we get our scoring elsewhere nowadays thanks to the new offense, but it disturbs me just a little to know he makes more than the last 30 Presidents only to drop 11 points against Minny.

You do realize that Teague didn't play a lot last year right? He harldy played at all. so this is actually his first year playing substantial minutes in the NBA and just five games in you are already proclaiming him a bust!? See it's people like you who make me hate sites like Hawsquawk, you come on here and post nonsense like that because your a "FAN" who thinks everyone should be Lebron or Kobe and if their not thne they are a bust. I bet you were ridding Chad Ford's trade josh smith BS too right, and must of had a wet dream of the Hawks trading smith for Cp3 and Okafor right? please go stick your head in a toilet and tell the people down there your well thought out opinions about our players.

ps. that was a metaphor see if you can figure it out? "One who's head is in a toilet is a what? lol

You do realize that Teague didn't play a lot last year right? He harldy played at all. so this is actually his first year playing substantial minutes in the NBA and just five games in you are already proclaiming him a bust!? See it's people like you who make me hate sites like Hawsquawk, you come on here and post nonsense like that because your a "FAN" who thinks everyone should be Lebron or Kobe and if their not thne they are a bust. I bet you were ridding Chad Ford's trade josh smith BS too right, and must of had a wet dream of the Hawks trading smith for Cp3 and Okafor right? please go stick your head in a toilet and tell the people down there your well thought out opinions about our players.

ps. that was a metaphor see if you can figure it out? "One who's head is in a toilet is a what? lol

Everyone should be like Kobe or Lebron? lol. Nope...but they should at least be better than me. I didn't label him a bust..not yet anyway. I clearly said he might can still improve given time, but we could get better playing time for JC2, who's game is already well developed for playing sporadic mins.

And if you hate Hawksqawk...then be my guest, and never log on again...

not-this-again.jpg

The problem is that you criticize JJ all the time so you have no credibility on the subject. Just last year.

December 50% from the field, 38% from 3.

January 45% from the field, 38% from 3

February 50% from the field, 45% from 3.

April 50% from the field, 39% from 3.

So saying that he is struggling most of the time is nonsense. He is playing like crap right now, but it is not your place to point it out. We can see it for ourselves and we have had enough of your BS.

Edited by exodus

I haven't posted since like May dude.....good to see I'm still loved here though!

I think its funny Diesel has been on a nonstop Anti-Marvin crusade sine like 06, but me....I'm the criminal smh.

Edited by MVP23

I haven't posted since like May dude.....good to see I'm still loved here though!

I think its funny Diesel has been on a nonstop Anti-Marvin crusade sine like 06, but me....I'm the criminal smh.

I went several months without posting as well but that is irrelevant.

When you say JJ struggles most of the time you are clearly referring to last season and it is nothing but BS. We remember your trolling last season. Do you think we forgot?

Why do you think teams were ready to pay JJ the max? Is it because he struggles most of the time?

Let me restate that. I think he has sporadic periods where he struggles, then resurges for a game or two, then back to the struggles. I really don't want to have this "Is Joe a Max player" debate again, good lord I don't but my guess is that teams wanted to pay Joe the max out of desperation. They couldn't go home empty handed if you will. It had nothing to do with him actually being a max player. Its kind of the same boat we were in.

To the point of my "number 2 problem", all I'm saying is Joe is going to have to play like a Max player if we're going to contend this year. How can argue against that? Last nights game was a good sign, since he really struggled, and we still won, but it was against the Wolves. Come April and May, when I honestly think every team in the East up to about the 6th seed thinks they have a shot, we're going to need more from Joe than what he has shown thus far.

Edited by MVP23

Let me restate that. I think he has sporadic periods where he struggles, then resurges for a game or two, then back to the struggles. I really don't want to have this "Is Joe a Max player" debate again, good lord I don't but my guess is that teams wanted to pay Joe the max out of desperation. They couldn't go home empty handed if you will. It had nothing to do with him actually being a max player. Its kind of the same boat we were in.

To the point of my "number 2 problem", all I'm saying is Joe is going to have to play like a Max player if we're going to contend this year. How can argue against that? Last nights game was a good sign, since he really struggled, and we still won, but it was against the Wolves. Come April and May, when I honestly think every team in the East up to about the 6th seed thinks they have a shot, we're going to need more from Joe than what he has shown thus far.

The fact that it was against the Wolves is irrelevant. He is just shooting like crap and the opponent doesn't matter. Last year his best games were either against good teams or in tight games, or both . See for yourself. In virtually every game he scored 27 or more it was against a good team or it was a tight game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/gamelog?playerId=1007&year=2010

He isn't going to play like a $120 million player even if he plays well all year. He isn't Lebron, Wade, or Kobe. Get over it.

Diesel annoying too. The thing about Diesel was he used to post 50 times a day and 15 post were dedicated to trading Marvin. Now it's only three times a week. Major improvement. Your not a criminal in my eyes, your hilarious in chat.

GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Dude. B4 you try to compare this small criticism that you're taking to what I have been through since my 05 campaign aganist Marvin, you need to go back into history and see how much flack I have caught for not believing in clumsy. Especially, once it became evident that I was correct. On this board, you will never get credit for being against the crowd. Either learn to be the villain and embrace the haters or go home... But there is no crying on HS.

As far as your points. You have to be objective. Joe has carved out 4 allstar appearances playing for one of the weakest fanbases in the league. That means that coaches respect Joe. I don't think you have shown much objectivity.

• Like 1

not-this-again.jpg

The problem is that you criticize JJ all the time so you have no credibility on the subject. Just last year.

December 50% from the field, 38% from 3.

January 45% from the field, 38% from 3

February 50% from the field, 45% from 3.

April 50% from the field, 39% from 3.

So saying that he is struggling most of the time is nonsense. He is playing like crap right now, but it is not your place to point it out. We can see it for ourselves and we have had enough of your BS.

LMAO