• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

hawks vs grizz

gsuteke

Highest scoring first half of the season. Hawks have definitely stepped it up on offense.

Very note worthy, Powell with 14 at the half, pure midrange shooter. Glad to see Smoove take it well that he wasn't put back in mid-2nd quarter and cheer his teammate on.

Memphis is a strange team. Hard to believe that this is the same team that beat the Lakers yesterday.

I agree. Memphis is a weird team. I'm sure a lot of teams would love to have their collection of talent (Gay, Gasol, Randolph, Conley, Mayo)....they just can't seem to put it together and win consistently.

• Premium Member

I agree. Memphis is a weird team. I'm sure a lot of teams would love to have their collection of talent (Gay, Gasol, Randolph, Conley, Mayo)....they just can't seem to put it together and win consistently.

That's youth and chemistry. Memphis will make the right trade one day, these guys will mature, and they'll be pretty damn good.

Heard someone saying something bad about Powell a while back during the losing streak. I don't know how you can not like the guy. For league minimum, and a team that basically expected NOTHING out of him, guy is solid off the bench.

• Like 1