• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mo Evans...... ugh

TeagueForMVP

Why did we keep Mo Evans in tha game at tha end of the fourth?? i was getting so heatted..

ugh. he didnt do anything the entire game. barely any defense, no hustle plays, nothing.. yet we play him with the game on the line.

Why didnt we put marvin in the game?? at least he was playing better d and is more of a scorer on offense.

same with damien wilkins. he shut lebron down enough times. UGH!! pissing me offf.

• Like 2

I have a feeling that we'll be seeing Damien starting at SG here fairly soon as Evans is extremely overmatched against starter quality SG's. How many buckets did he blow under the basket, 4 or so? Considering we had no production from the PG, SF or PF (minus a little from Powell) spots tonight it's a miracle that we still had a chance so late but you gotta give Al a lot of credit for keeping us in it and to Jamal for finding his stroke in the 2nd half. Random thought here but I think we may have the worst set of PGs in NBA history!

Why did we keep Mo Evans in tha game at tha end of the fourth?? i was getting so heatted..

ugh. he didnt do anything the entire game. barely any defense, no hustle plays, nothing.. yet we play him with the game on the line.

Why didnt we put marvin in the game?? at least he was playing better d and is more of a scorer on offense.

same with damien wilkins. he shut lebron down enough times. UGH!! pissing me offf.

+1

This guy is so stiff on the court, he honestly can't be incorporated into a movement offense. Same goes to Zaza.

Worse than Arroyo & Chalmers?

I'd say yes, at least for tonight! One of these groups is Bibby/Teague and the other is Arroyo/Chalmers. Can you guess which is which? And keep in mind that one of these groups had to try and get theirs with the big 3 going for more than 70 combined.

10 pts, 8 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 TO, 4-11 FG

11 pts, 5 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 TO, 5-14 FG

...Random thought here but I think we may have the worst set of PGs in NBA history!

In Bibby's defence, at this stage in his career he should be the backup PG on a half court oriented team. The rest of them - wow. There was a sale at Macy's on PGs and we slept in. Everybody seems to have an up and coming PG but us (and of course MIA).

Mo and Zaza have been disappointing this year so far. Moreso Zaza because I actually expected something out of the new slimmed down Zaza. Mo is what he is...it's management's fault IMO for not having a better backup to go to. I guess they realized that so they brought in Damien...I'll give them credit for that.

Won't happen, but if Mo and Etan got released, and presumably not re-signed, could they continue to be a part of this?

~lw3

Hold on, now the way I see this there is one president, 6 vice presidents, and one person who is both the secretary and treasurer? NBA leadership is like Lord of the Flies out there, no wonder why Stern can come out with such outlandish claims about projected revenues or basketball related income without any recourse.