Would you blow up our frontcourt and Bench....

Diesel

• Premium Member

For Deron, Melo, and Nene?

What if we could get Melo extended/ NENE for Horf/Craw/Bibby

then Smoove for Deron.. as part of a three way?

None of this can happen because Horf is PPP.

But if it could, would it be worth it.

So it means that:

Deron, Joe, Melo would be our new big three. How far do you think this team goes?

This is not a trade thread.

I'm just asking basically... how important is Horf? IS Horf untradable?

If CP3 opts out in the Summer, do you turn down a trade of Horf for CP3?

For a true impact player like Deron or Cp3 then anyone is available. Melo...no.

This. We would need someone how can protect the basket if Smith is gone in a Melo trade. As for Deron, we can just use Collins at Center till we make a decent move.

I wouldn't trade Horford for anybody except CP3 or Deron....not Melo or anyone else..prolly in the league...unless its like Dwight, Lebron, or Wade I guess...I just really think Horford is a stud for many years to come. We are really fortunate to have him. He's got fundamentals and is a super hard worker and is very smart on the court...thats rare to find these days.

I wouldn't trade Horford for anybody except CP3 or Deron....not Melo or anyone else..prolly in the league...unless its like Dwight, Lebron, or Wade I guess...I just really think Horford is a stud for many years to come. We are really fortunate to have him. He's got fundamentals and is a super hard worker and is very smart on the court...thats rare to find these days.

He's a perfect fit with Deron and CP3. I rather him with one of them.

• Moderators

I would do that deal because we end up with the best player in the deal (Deron), a next tier star (Melo), and an interior defensive player who has also become a very effective scoring option in Nene. Horford isn't untradeable but it would have to be in a deal that gives us replacement interior defense and a better player, IMO.

• Moderators

Jerry Sloan does not want people like Josh Smith.

Diesel's idea is something along the line of Smoove for Stephon Curry and filler for Deron Williams with Curry in Utah, Deron in Atl, Smoove in GS

Diesel's idea is something along the line of Smoove for Stephon Curry and filler for Deron Williams with Curry in Utah, Deron in Atl, Smoove in GS

Now that I love.

D - Will or S. Curry are perfect for us.

I don't like D-Will, JJ, and Melo as our big 3.

That didn't work for the Bucks with a big 3 of Cassell, Allen , and Big Dog. You need a frontcourt player in your big 3 unless you have Michael Jordan and Carmelo is no Jordan.

I'd rather have Curry or D-Will , with JJ and Horford as our big 3.

Edited by coachx

• Moderators

Now that I love.

D - Will or S. Curry are perfect for us.

I don't like D-Will, JJ, and Melo as our big 3.

That didn't work for the Bucks with a big 3 of Cassell, Allen , and Big Dog. You need a frontcourt player in your big 3 unless you have Michael Jordan and Carmelo is no Jordan.

I'd rather have Curry or D-Will , with JJ and Horford as our big 3.

His post proposed Nene as coming along to the Hawks in the deal. I think it is more than we could get but if we could, it makes a lot of sense to me.

Edited by AHF