• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We should not underestimate Wash

capstone21

They are a decent home team (13 wins) and they have John Wall at pg. He will be a handful. I hope Al will be able to play tonight.

John Wall doesn't scare me the slightest, I would be scared if he was our teams franchise savior, the dude has been such a disappointment this season.

John Wall doesn't scare me the slightest, I would be scared if he was our teams franchise savior, the dude has been such a disappointment this season.

Are you serious? Wall is averaging 15pts, 9.2ast. and almost 2stls a game and it's his ROOKIE year. I wouldn't say that is a big disappointment. He would be rookie of the year hands down if Griffin wasn't elgible for it.

I guess you haven't been keeping up with the Hawks lately. If the other team's PG has a pulse he is going to be a handful for Bibby/Jamal. Yesterday we made Baron Davis look like he was still in his prime.

Yes. And speaking of underestimation, I underestimated the Clippers last night. I mean we were at home, well-rested, and playing one of the dregs of the NBA, so I figured that would be an absolute cakewalk, but look at the good fortune that was required for us to be able to beat them by one measly point. The reality is that we're not nearly a good enough team to be able to overlook or underestimate *anyone*.

• Premium Member

Yes. And speaking of underestimation, I underestimated the Clippers last night. I mean we were at home, well-rested, and playing one of the dregs of the NBA, so I figured that would be an absolute cakewalk, but look at the good fortune that was required for us to be able to beat them by one measly point. The reality is that we're not nearly a good enough team to be able to overlook or underestimate *anyone*.

Well, in all fairness the Clips have been playing good ball since their 1-9 start.