• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bobcats VS Hawks

Jody23

does anyone know the stat for most blown leads in the nba im sure we are at the top.

This team man..... we barely win over the clippers we only won because of a luck call and a lucky flagrant foul. we get embarassed by the sixers then we lose to the bobcats

Edited by yungsta

I feel like this team has not grown at all since last year.

Drew isn't making any changes where the changes are needed. Also, the motion offense

seems to be non existent. Team still stands around like statues in the 4th qtr. Could it

be a conditioning issue?

• Premium Member

I feel like this team has not grown at all since last year.

Drew isn't making any changes where the changes are needed. Also, the motion offense

seems to be non existent. Team still stands around like statues in the 4th qtr. Could it

be a conditioning issue?

Not a conditioning issue at all. The structure of this team is, and for some time has been, terribly flawed. As certain teams like the Bobcats, Sixers, Clippers get better, the structural flaws of the Hawks start to become more apparent. They simply are not able to win off of sheer talent anymore.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

This should be do or die for LD, he's already showing how incompetent this team can be under his instructions. I don't miss Woody but, I wish we had a real coach. It's about time coach Drew would do something, anything, to stop this bleeding. His so-called "motion" offense doesn't work anymore.

That's too bad ASG won't bother firing him, he's so cheap after all.

And Jamal... oh man. So many of us love the guy but, for each game he wins for us, he shoots us out of another three. Time to look who else we could have. We have enough jumper-happy guys, time to look for a post presence... or a real PG. Can't stand Bibby anymore. His shooting wasn't that bad tonight but, freaking Shawn Livingstone went for 20+. A scarecrow could guard the guy better than Bibby did.

Makes me wonder whether isn't it time to rebuild already. We're going nowhere with this roster. :shake_puter:

Really disappointed. Craw Jr could give us the win. LD is ridiculous.

This should be do or die for LD, he's already showing how incompetent this team can be under his instructions. I don't miss Woody but, I wish we had a real coach. It's about time coach Drew would do something, anything, to stop this bleeding. His so-called "motion" offense doesn't work anymore.

That's too bad ASG won't bother firing him, he's so cheap after all.

And Jamal... oh man. So many of us love the guy but, for each game he wins for us, he shoots us out of another three. Time to look who else we could have. We have enough jumper-happy guys, time to look for a post presence... or a real PG. Can't stand Bibby anymore. His shooting wasn't that bad tonight but, freaking Shawn Livingstone went for 20+. A scarecrow could guard the guy better than Bibby did.

Makes me wonder whether isn't it time to rebuild already. We're going nowhere with this roster. :shake_puter:

Really disappointed. Craw Jr could give us the win. LD is ridiculous.

As cheap as ownership is, that may be a viable option. Who's taking JJ's contract??????

Wow - I wasn't expecting that!! Granted we piddled away the big early lead, but then Smoove makes the "dunk of the year" (per Bob R.) and we are in the bonus early. Nique said to "expect a parade to the free throw line" for the rest of the game...but it didn't happen.

In the end you can't blame Mo for his defense on SJax, he was right there in his face. It was an awesome shot. They out-chucked us!

We just didn't have the will to take the ball inside and force the issue at crunch time. :kickcan:

I hope our shooters are hot for the upcoming W/C swing because it's pretty obvious that is the way we have to win...

Wow - I wasn't expecting that!! Granted we piddled away the big early lead, but then Smoove makes the "dunk of the year" (per Bob R.) and we are in the bonus early. Nique said to "expect a parade to the free throw line" for the rest of the game...but it didn't happen.

In the end you can't blame Mo for his defense on SJax, he was right there in his face. It was an awesome shot. They out-chucked us!

We just didn't have the will to take the ball inside and force the issue at crunch time. :kickcan:

I hope our shooters are hot for the upcoming W/C swing because it's pretty obvious that is the way we have to win...

Can't blame Mo but you have to wonder about Drew on that play. Despite Joe getting torched off the dribble by SJax all game (a recurring theme lately with our once "stout" defender) and after watching the 6'8" Jack drain a jumper over the shorter Jamal not even a minute earlier to tie, how do you go to a lineup change of 6'5" Mo, 6'6" Damien, 6'8" Joe, 6'9" Smoove and 6'10" Horf yet still have the shortest guy on the court manning up on Jack and Joe checking Augustin?

Seriously, watching the replay the inbounds starts with Damien on Livingston, Josh on Wallace, Joe on Augustin, Horf on Najera and Mo on Jackson all the way. There was no screen action except on the other side of the play and it was a weak one so just a decoy, we all know who was shooting. Drew has an unnerving amount of trust in Mo Evans to allow him to check the other team's best player in crunch time especially given that we are talking about Mo here and then the size difference between the two. Maybe it's because Joe needs to get his defense back together. Watching Iggy shake the s*** out of him and SJax break his ankles are just not a pretty sight to the point that Drew doesn't even seem to trust him anymore.