• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

@ Lakers tonight

Gray Mule

• Premium Member

I am so sick and tired of this team getting routinely blown out and the players outside of Horford showing no emotion over it. I look at Drew on the sidelines and he's just sitting there quietly accepting another blowout. Disgusting. Not even the rebuilding years had the Hawks play with zero heart like they have this season.

I am so sick and tired of this team getting routinely blown out and the players outside of Horford showing no emotion over it. I look at Drew on the sidelines and he's just sitting there quietly accepting another blowout. Disgusting. Not even the rebuilding years had the Hawks play with zero heart like they have this season.

Just because other players don't make shots doesn't mean that they aren't showing emotion out there. We all know that Joe is quiet and that Josh looks lost but that doesn't mean that they aren't showing emotion out there. It's true that Horf probably played the best out of all the guys out there but it doesn't mean that he was the only one trying.

Our three guards are gonna cause me to totally abandon my fandom of this team. I know Bibby is limited, and Joe is a complete bum for the money (3 free throw attempts in the past two losses, toyed with by Kobe), but Jamal is clearly not the player he was last year, for whatever reason that is not acceptable. When these guys are bad, you'd be hard pressed to find a worse trio of guards with all the glaring deficiencies. I usually like ending my posts with "Let's go Hawks." Not so much these days. My main focus with this team is finding somewhere for Joe to go. I could five a f@&k where. The guy is a complete creampuff and watching him over the years has taken a lot out of me. Even his most dedicated, blindest fans on this board are starting to turn on him and his sickening, half-dead approach to almost everything he does. Who the hell shoots a fadeaway with no one in their face? A lazy clown. Who the hell turns a sure two into a "reverse" that doesnt even touch the rim? One of the softest NBA players ever at 240 pounds thats who. Im not even acknowledging apologists for him anymore, especially those who can't evaluate a player and cop out with "he's a 5time All-Star." Nonsense. I used to respect his defense highly, now even that is fading. And if Jamal nets us a more consistent player, good rittens. Damn this team is lame sans Al.

Edited by benhillboy

That game was so ... lukewarm. Derek freakin' Fisher scores first 6 points and sets the tone for the game. It felt like it's over at the half of first quarter.

Josh really was off the rhythm early and then game was already lost. Guards shot collectively bad, and rebounding was non existing.

One good thing was solid bench play vs their bench (excluding our bigs). Teague made some nice passes but Powell missed several wide open jumpers he usually makes (but haven't played for so long that I'm not surprised).

Edited by tremor

• Premium Member

Drew's magical motion offense failed again. Yes the Hawks played poor defensively, but man Drew's so called motion offense looked very similar to the offense Woody was known for. Oh wait...wasn't Drew in charge of the offense when Woody was here?

Edited by NineOhTheRino