• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Of the rumored players.....

Diesel

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

The recent talk about Hinrich makes me think that we may not be willing to trade Crawford 1... So with that in mind, which of these points do you want Sund to cash the chips on...

Trade Pieces are:

Bibby, Marvin, Craw2, Picks....

I think we may be saving Mo and JC1 for capspace (amoung other things).

Sessions, we offer less, we gain more.

Ditto. Devin Harris is an excellent player and it would be very, very nice to get him, but to me Sessions represents more bang for the buck and not to mention he'd cost us much less in terms of what we'd have to give up in order to acquire him. And at 24 years old, he's got youth on his side, which to me is a big thing. He might become a heck of a player by the time he hits his peak, ya just never know. I'd pull the trigger on that rumored trade without blinking twice and before CLE had a chance to change their minds.

Sessions is a stopgap little weak D League boy that's all. Dude did not impress in Minny, has never played on a winning team and has been traded or played for like 5 different teams already and that's the guy you dudes call for.You deserve those 50 pt massacres.

Sessions is a stopgap little weak D League boy that's all. Dude did not impress in Minny, has never played on a winning team and has been traded or played for like 5 different teams already and that's the guy you dudes call for.You deserve those 50 pt massacres.

Thank you, sessions sucks.... big deal 11 and 5 on a stacked cavs team..

• Premium Member

I'm the only one who voted Hinrich? Wow. I'll either end up looking really smart or really, really stupid. What he lacks in footspeed he more than makes up for in relentlessness and tenacity (yes, those are two separate concepts). He just turned 30, I know, but right now he's still the best on-ball defender of the bunch we're rumored to be looking at, and it's defense that's killing us at the PG position.

Edited by niremetal

I'm the only one who voted Hinrich? Wow. I'll either end up looking really smart or really, really stupid...

I voted for who I wanted, Harris, not who I think we will end up with, Hinrich. Hinrich is a upgrade over Bibby; but to me he is a very short term upgrade who will not put us any more over the top of the elite teams than Bibby did when we got him. In fact getting Hinrich is eerily similar to the Bibby trade. I think Hinrichs best years are behind him but he has maybe two decent years left then it will be downhill from there. Almost exactly the same as it was for Bibby at that time in his career.

Hinrich will be a solid two year stop gap at best, but sooner or later we will have to get a all star caliber player to man our point like Harris or Brooks have the potential to be. Unless of course we get a all star caliber player like Melo to man our SF, or Howard to man our post. Multiple all stars win championships and we still only have two.

The Knicks just passed us IMO, its just a matter of if they can catch us this year with less than 1/2 the season left or they have to wait till next season. One thing in our favor is Billups age. Without a decent replacement in the near future they will start sliding down also. Just like we have with a aging Bibby.

• Like 1

You're just a hater. If we get Sessions I'll laugh at your face when he proves you wrong.

Thank you, sessions sucks.... big deal 11 and 5 on a stacked cavs team..

You do remember he was playing behind Mo Williams for most of the year right?

Edited by WhassupHawks
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Our offense miss that guy who can get us into and out of sets and who can break down the defense on the drive. I think you have that in Harris and Felton. Not so much in Hinrich. Sessions... to me.. seems like a OG. He's a younger version of Bibby but he won't get us into offensive sets. The other thing we need is defensive stopper. I guess this is why many people don't like Miller. Miller is older. Miller is definitely a floor General but he was drafted with Jason Terry in 2000.

We got a few more days.

any of them would be good, i suppose. sessions is my least favorite of the bunch. hinrich, harris and miller are at the top of my list, probably in that order. all three are above average on d, i think hinrich and miller would be a little better for this year and into next, but harris would be much better long term. felton's pretty good, but i think his stats have been inflated this year in ny, he won't put up those numbers here, and i may be wrong, but i think he's already started coming back down to earth as the season's progressed.

Sessions is the only affordable guy. And you know was holding the deal?.............A 1RST ROUND PICK.........A MOTHER FN 1RST ROUND PICK that the player we will draft with will not crack the rotation probably in 2 years(see Teague & Jordan for references). Give up the god damned pick already!!!!!!!!!!!