• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hinrich/Armstrong acquired.

Sothron

This is a good trade but we could've gotten Hinrich for less, I really didn't want Jordan Crawford and a 1st involved,....sigh. I feel like I would be happier if it were just Jamal crawford for Hinrich straight up. :kickcan:

agreed. Maybe add Jamal to get Thronton also.

I like the deal. Armstrong is easily an upgrade over Zaza and Collins. Heinrich at lest gives us a chance at the defensive end. This deal could have possibly landed us two starters.

PG Heinrich

SG Joe Johnson

SF Josh Smith

PF Al Horford

C Hilton Armstrong

6 Jamal Crawford

Marvin Williams

etc.

Edited by 99PROBL3MS

So now Shelden williams career his similar to Crawfords ? Is that really where you wanna go with this ?

just admit to a brain fart and walk away lol

No just arguing your use of "lottery pick". Jordan Craw was a young Jamal (At Worst) on a better contract.

Edited by GameTime

I like the deal. Armstrong is easily an upgrade over Zaza and Collins. Heinrich at lest gives us a chance at the defensive end. This deal could have possibly landed us two starters.

PG Heinrich

SG Joe Johnson

SF Josh Smith

PF Al Horford

C Hilton Armstrong

6 Jamal Crawford

Marvin Williams

etc.

I don't see Hilton Armstrong starting...

Good point about his bad defense. Do you think we have another trade in the works?

I hope so...we still have our best trade option left (CrawSr)...but then again the ASG might want to keep the expiring contract for themselves. Maybe we can pick up another PG for cheap.

I'm not really a CrawSr hater - when he's cooking he's a gas...but he chucks so much that it takes away from feeding the ball to Horford.

Hinrich and Horford - nice combo I think.

No just arguing your use of "lottery pick". Jordan Craw was a young Jamal (At Worst) on a better contract.

but claiming he is AT WORST a 6th man of the year and a legit 17 ppg scorer is ridiculous .

If anyone actually thought that well we shouldve been trading Joe AND JAMAL

but claiming he is AT WORST a 6th man of the year and a legit 17 ppg scorer is ridiculous .

If anyone actually thought that well we shouldve been trading Joe AND JAMAL

When Jordan gets a chance he puts up points. He is also a better passer and rebounder than Jamal as well. Jamal is gone after year why don't you all get that?

When Jordan gets a chance he puts up points. He is also a better passer and rebounder than Jamal as well. Jamal is gone after year why don't you all get that?

hes better passer than jamal based on what ?

jamal being gone after this year is no excuse for the ridiculousness of your post. Your working off of maybes im working off of facts

This whole trade goes down and not one word out of MC.

http://twitter.com/ajchawks

hes probably trying to get some quotes prior to the game

hes better passer than jamal based on what ?

jamal being gone after this year is no excuse for the ridiculousness of your post. Your working off of maybes im working off of facts

hes probably trying to get some quotes prior to the game

Based off what i've seen from Jordan in college and this season. When Jamal leaves who do we have on the bench? Teague? Collins?

Edited by GameTime