• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The unsung hero(es) of tonight's game

niremetal

Nice thread. Glad to see a thread that is focusing on all the players, and not just one. Our team is completely different now with Bibster gone. I'm sure this thread will die slowly with all the "Al is the GOAT" threads. It seems like everyone is playing their role much better now. Hmm wonder why? Hope Bibby likes handling the ball over at Miami (yeah, right).

+1

• Like 1

This team was nearly devoid of perimeter defense for the past 3 years due to scheme or personnel, It truly is a shocker watching that no longer be the case over the last few games. We turned one of the best penetrators in the game into a jumpshooter and when he did find the courage to venture into the paint he was quickly shown the door back out. :newrussian:

i'm usually the first person complaining about the hawks mailing it in and taking the easy way to play the game (jumpers), but I have to give it to them for playing hard with defense and making some real effort plays. Do the work and get the dividends from that work in the form of a win I hope they keep it up. They still take too many jumpers, but you can't change everything at once.