• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

OMFG! Jordan Crawford scores 22 tonight

MoBetta

I knew we should not have traded him

I cannot stand this team

I said he would be a star in 2 years....lol...I'm glad we traded Bibby for Hinrich but we shoulda left Jordan outta the deal. They prolly woulda done it without Jordan in the deal.

I watched a lot of the game rather than watch the Hawks inevitable crumble. Jordan frequently plays out of control and his jumper is suspect. However he has been pretty effective and beating guys off the dribble and getting to the rim. He has made a lot of impressive finishes inside lately. He also sees the court pretty well and is good at finding the open man when he is driving.

he needs to play more under control. He had 5 turnovers tonight.

Keep in mind that most of this game was garbage time.

• Like 3

22 points is cool seeing as though thats his season high, but its hardly anything to write home about, Jeff Teague scored what 30 before against Cle, and you see how often he does that. Mo Evans has had 20 pt games before, so has Marv, and you see what kind of players they are. 22 point doesnt make him a star or make me regret trading him, as long as Joe and Jamal are here he would have never done that unless it was the last game of the season

• Moderators

Proud of the guy, but wouldn't read too much into 22 for a certified dreadful team. I'm pretty sure it's more than Shelden or Acie has scored after leaving here though.

I think it is better than Shelden's career high.

Salim scored 21+ points 4 times his rookie season and 5 times his second year.

• Premium Member

:beathorse:

I knew we should not have traded him

I cannot stand this team

And?............i keep hearing everyone talking about his scoring, but what about his defense? Thats the real question.Besides how iam i to question PROFESSIONAL scouts and coaches.? Like as if anyone of us worked in the NBA

• Like 1

.Besides how iam i to question PROFESSIONAL scouts and coaches

Are you Serious? PROFESSIONAL scouts and coaches make mistakes all the time. Thabeet was the second pick in the draft- I have no problem questioning the PROFESSIONALS who picked him there.

I think it is better than Shelden's career high.

Salim scored 21+ points 4 times his rookie season and 5 times his second year.

I loved Salim's stroke. I forget the name of the league he's in. The guy is better than Acie and Teague combined.

Edited by benhillboy

You dog Joe even though he has made multiple All Star appearances......but you let Marvin slide because he was the summer league MVP several years ago.

REALY?????

They both stink. Marvin should be in the D-League, and Joe looks like a mid-level player at best right now. And after D-Wade, who else are the coaches going to pick at sg for the allstar team? Redd? Richardson? T-Mac? Rip? Salmons? Reddick? REALLY??????

• Premium Member

Are you Serious? PROFESSIONAL scouts and coaches make mistakes all the time. Thabeet was the second pick in the draft- I have no problem questioning the PROFESSIONALS who picked him there.

My point was maybe they know something we don't, cause it's their job to know.