• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So is this the starting line-up we are going forward with...

Just wondering if this is it. We have about +/-16 games left in the regular season, does LD stick with this line-up or will he still be tinkering. I think he needs to settle on a lineup and rotation so players get comfortable with what their roles will be come playoffs.

it I think it should be it, we don't face anyone who would make us go 'big' (unless we do tonight) until Orlando in 2 weeks and Boston after that (if shaq is back). But I disagree about the 'roles', those should be already defined and shouldn't change regardless of your starting status. And in any line-up, Marvin should not be in one anymore barring injury.

• Premium Member

We will need Hinrich on the floor with the starters in the playoffs, particularly in crunch time (when his physical style of D works best, because the refs swallow their whistles). And Kirk's not a SG. I think Teague as PG to start is fine, but he won't be finishing big games. Not yet.

• Moderators

I'd like to see Teague/Joe/Josh/Al/Zaza now. But this constantly juggling roles late in the year is hurting. Josh plays SF on offense whether he's actually playing it or not so I don't see where it matters much. Teague needs to continue to get comfortable out there. Guys knew what to do with Bibby out there. they haven't figured it out with Kirk and JT yet. Having Jamal run the point sucks.

• Moderators

I bet Teague will be back on the bench for the Heat game.

I expect Marvin to get the start vs. James.

True. Marvin will have to be in on James. You know I'm bashing Marv in the other post but one thing i noticed last night is the dude is still very quick with his feet and hands for being such a lumbering load.

I see Hinrich and Bibby getting into a fight in this game.

True. Marvin will have to be in on James. You know I'm bashing Marv in the other post but one thing i noticed last night is the dude is still very quick with his feet and hands for being such a lumbering load.

I see Hinrich and Bibby getting into a fight in this game.

I hate Marvin! We need to drop his a$$ after this year.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I dunno.

Problem is if we go Teague-Kirk-JJ-Smoove-Horf... then we are playing NO power forward. I don't think I like this setup.

I'd rather have Zaza playing C and move Al to PF. Teague as backup PG, so our 2nd unit would have Teague, Craw and Marv. And Damien of course.

Edited by BrazilianHawk