• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague...?

IHeartAtlanta

I Don't Understand, it could be argued that he's been our best player in the last week and he still ends up stuck on the bench until the game is far from reach...smh

(and am i the only one who saw zaza and coach dru's confrontation on the sideline during the 3rd quarter?)

Ppl compliain when he doesn't hit shots, these same ppl think jus like Drew. If Teague isn't scoring then he isn't good. Wrong, Teague defends his man,he hustles, he runs the pick and roll and sets up our "shooters" very well, he goes to the foul line. Those are the things we need but we can't get past the point column in the box score. Until we get a coach (cuz Woodson didn't do it either) that places more importance on guys who play the right way over guys who have the "potential" to just score, we will never achieve anything

• Like 1

how many pts would Josh average if he got benched after missing his first couple of shots and turned the ball over,then received a DNPCD for 2 games followed by a 20 pt game, then a poor shooting game only to get 2 more DNPCD followed by a few pts game in jus 10 mins and this continued for a whole season? Every player on our team is allowed to play their way out of slumps or jus play because they are a threat on offense while our effort guys never get consistent PT. If Evans was still here we wouldn't even be seeing Wilkins touch the floor much either. That's y we are so in dissaray, our reward system doesn't favor hustle players,or heart players. It favors past reputation and scoring acumen

We have a moronic coach man! Drew is just awful and needs to go. How in the world do you not play Teague at least 20min. every game?

Teague needs to be playing at least 15 mins a game. Now would be the time a good ownership group would step up and say play him b/c we need to see if he is our PG of the future.

• Moderators

All I know is i'm ready to see Crawford in a suit on the bench. What is this guy doing? He's not in the game 10 seconds and immediately loses his guy for an easy 3 pointer to put the Bulls up 10. No defense and now no offense. We ditched the wrong Crawford.

• Like 3

...(and am i the only one who saw zaza and coach dru's confrontation on the sideline during the 3rd quarter?)

They mentioned that on 790theZone this morning and they said LD appeared to be mad at Zaza for taking a perimeter jumper. LOL...talk about "selective enforcement".

They had two segments on the Hawks this morning. Steaky was pretty riled up about the lack of effort by the players and the way we've been getting pasted at home. He said if he were Gearon (and signing all those checks) he would go down to the locker room and read the guys the riot act about their lackadaisical attitudes. Chris added "Do you think the players would be polite enough to allow Gearon to finish his rant and leave the room before they busted out laughing?".

They also had Sekou on and he basically said it is a lack of leadership. He also said he feels that something must have happened amonst the players (in the locker room) around all-star break time. He thinks there is a rift amongst the players.

They all pretty much agreed that we have two untradeable players (Horford due to his efforts and JJ due to his contract) and that everybody else should be expendable. Then they argued about whether a threat of a trade out of Atlanta was really even a threat any player would take seriously. What a mess.

P.S. - Didn't mean to hijack the Teague thread. I was going to start a new thread about the 790theZone segments.

Edited by DJlaysitup

They mentioned that on 790theZone this morning and they said LD appeared to be mad at Zaza for taking a perimeter jumper. LOL...talk about "selective enforcement".

Selective enforcement was one of the issues that did Woodson in. When a coach is perceived as unfair, the players getting the shaft start showing their resentment by tuning the coach out. It's deja vue all over again.

• Premium Member

All I know is i'm ready to see Crawford in a suit on the bench. What is this guy doing? He's not in the game 10 seconds and immediately loses his guy for an easy 3 pointer to put the Bulls up 10. No defense and now no offense. We ditched the wrong Crawford.

+1

I said it at the trade deadline and during last summer, I thought the whole point of having Crawford was to use his expiring to improve at PG, C or even SF. Instead we sit on our hands and watch him literally fall apart. His offense was his one trump card and that has been missing all season. His defense was never good but this year has been flat out awful. How he still gets minutes is beyond me.