• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

J-Smoove Post Game Interview *Funny*

IHeartAtlanta

Josh has really gotten more comfortable in front of the camera. He gives the most entertaining interviews of all the guys. Hard to hate on the guy. Also seem seems like the Hawks players have a good rapport with guys like Jerome, Nique and Bob.

• Moderators

That is hilarious! I like the second time around, " no for real....in your face"

On the Chicago column and link to the Bulls' board, I like the Bulls fans who are saying "if Atlanta needs this to be motivated there is nothing to fear..." Ummm...Chicago? Michael Jordan used a million slights much less than these columns to motivate himself. If being like MJ is wrong, I don't want our Hawks to be right.

• Like 2

That is hilarious! I like the second time around, " no for real....in your face"

On the Chicago column and link to the Bulls' board, I like the Bulls fans who are saying "if Atlanta needs this to be motivated there is nothing to fear..." Ummm...Chicago? Michael Jordan used a million slights much less than these columns to motivate himself. If being like MJ is wrong, I don't want our Hawks to be right.

Well put.